My Xbox does not detect any wifi

Discus and support My Xbox does not detect any wifi in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox does not detect any wifi network and even with cable I don't have internet. What can I try? 8264a1be-3030-41ad-ac0e-d2fba7b5492c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by moment lanski, Jan 6, 2024.

1. My Xbox does not detect any wifi

My Xbox does not detect any wifi network and even with cable I don't have internet. What can I try?

:)

moment lanski, Jan 6, 2024
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Moment, my name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Here are some things you can try:

- Check if your Xbox console is up to date. Make sure your Xbox console is up to date with the latest firmware version. You can check for updates in the console settings.

- Check if your router is up to date. Make sure your router is up to date with the latest firmware version. You can check for updates on the router manufacturer's website.

- Try rebooting the router and the console. Sometimes restarting the devices can fix connectivity problems.

- Try connecting the Xbox console to a different port on the router. There may be a problem with the port you are currently using.

- Try connecting the Xbox console to a different Wi-Fi network. If you are able to connect to a different Wi-Fi network, there may be a problem with your current Wi-Fi network.

- Try connecting your Xbox console to the Internet through an Ethernet cable. If you can connect to the Internet via an Ethernet cable, there may be a problem with your Wi-Fi connection.

Check this link, I hope it can help you:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection

Best regards, Khaji
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

My Xbox does not detect any wifi network and even with cable I don't have internet. What can I try?
    Turn console off and remove power cable.

Restart (power cycle) your network hardware (gateway, router, modem) and wait while the hardware connects to the network (green lights). About 2 to 3 minutes wait.

If you want to use WiFi (wireless) console connection disconnect the ethernet cable from the console, restore power cable and turn it on. You will need to go to Settings >> Network settings and input the SSID and password to connect wirelessly.
  4. PranavChoudhary Win User

Issue with Xbox connecting with WiFi

Hi,

This does not work. I have tried doing this.

Just wanted to clarify again that my Xbox detect every other Wifi network, but does not detect a mobile hotspot wifi.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

can't connect to xbox live

Does your xbox even detect her Wifi?
  6. DashyCar4456 Win User

Cannot Connect to Xbox LIVE via WiFi (Only can connect via Ethernet)

It does detect my router. And I even tried going to manual setup for Wifi
Thema:

1. My Xbox does not detect any wifi - Similar Threads - does detect wifi

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. My Xbox app does not detect my external hard drive in the console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app does not detect my external hard drive in the console: Yesterday I bought an external hard drive for my console since I ran out of space in the internal storage. The problem starts when I want to download physical games (that is I have the disc) that...
  5. My mic works on Xbox one but when I try to use it on a 360 game it does detect my headset,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic works on Xbox one but when I try to use it on a 360 game it does detect my headset,...: I can hear my games from my headset but it doesn't pick up my mic in games or in party chats. 5bd53e4d-9427-4711-8a33-4f44c4d90298
  6. Does anyone know how to make a controller get detected on a MacBook for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to make a controller get detected on a MacBook for cloud gaming?: my controller is connected to my MacBook with Bluetooth but when I try playing through cloud gaming my controller does not get detected 10062009-7b09-4c01-8634-7b72bfa48dbf
  7. Xbox App not detecting Gaming Services, and once it finally does detect it, games won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App not detecting Gaming Services, and once it finally does detect it, games won't...: For the past 3 months I have been battling with my xbox app and gaming services, when I open the xbox app, it tells me I require gaming services to be downloaded to play and install games, and...
  8. I have tried 2 different 3.0 new flash drives in the Xbox one S and it does not detect it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have tried 2 different 3.0 new flash drives in the Xbox one S and it does not detect it: Hi . My kid wants to record gaming onto an external drive. Bought 2 new 3.0 flash drives . None get detected. I formatted them properly to NTFS but when I go to capture settings and look for...
  9. Xbox one does not detect ANY wireless networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one does not detect ANY wireless networks: [img] My Xbox is not even detecting any networks. Not MY network, ANY network. All it has is the "Add a network" option when prompted to connect to a network? This happened after an update I...
  10. How does my series x not detect my external storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does my series x not detect my external storage?: I’ve tried almost everything to try to get my storage working and tried it on my friends Xbox to see if it still worked and it did so it’s my Xbox that’s not detecting the storage. Is there any...