My Xbox disconnects me from every lobby I load into

Discus and support My Xbox disconnects me from every lobby I load into in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title basically states it, doesn’t matter which game; R6, rocket league, COTW angler, dirt bike games. I’ll load into a lobby just fine then after a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/alpineike_, Jul 20, 2024.

1. My Xbox disconnects me from every lobby I load into

Title basically states it, doesn’t matter which game; R6, rocket league, COTW angler, dirt bike games. I’ll load into a lobby just fine then after a couple minutes into the game I get kicked and a server interruption error. On COTW I almost immediately rejoin and rinse and repeat. I’m so lost on what to do, did a reset on the Xbox and just changed my port selection in network settings but it still continues. I’ll also get disconnected from the party or discord while it does its disconnect

submitted by /u/alpineike_
    [link] [comments]

/u/alpineike_, Jul 20, 2024
  2. Wrong Reverend Win User

Backwards Compabilty can't connect to Xbox live

Same issue here. Every time I load a Xbox 360 download game on my Xbox one it disconnects me from live..... Anybody have a solution?
  3. ManlikeGlint365 Win User

Xbox live black screen no game loading issue (SOLVED)

i got onto nhl 2014 by disconnecting from the internet, loaded the game after turning off my xbox then re connected while the game was on and signed in, playing in a lobby right now. drunkingunslingr
  4. Dabbin Boulders Win User

Xbox host

Ark and dayz both games.. dayz I can choose my lobby get the lobby countdown then a message popups up saying I got disconnected from host and it goes back to game home screen.. ark I can choose lobby sometimes access inventory or gather couple things then
    seconds later everything is inaccessible and it pops up message saying I lost connection to host. Sometimes it loads into the lobby and disconnects right away.longest I've been able to get onto ark is maybe 1 min
  5. MattCH2424 Win User

Can't play crossplay on Fortnite even though crossplay is enabled

I don't think it worked. Every time I try to join a game, it's loads, but then kicks me back to the lobby
  6. TheBigSnot Win User

Why are the Apps so slow?

Other issues I've recently had is with the NFL app not loading videos and being slow. Titanfall likes to disconnect from the server randomly while in the lobby and sometimes during mid game. The party app will give me an error and say that I can connect
    to the party but after that it shows me in the party but I'm unable to communicate with anyone till I exit out of the party and sometimes I have to reset my xbox one.
Thema:

My Xbox disconnects me from every lobby I load into

1. My Xbox disconnects me from every lobby I load into - Similar Threads - disconnects every lobby

2. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes: Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game...
  3. Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour: My xbox randomly disconnects from my Internet every hour for 10 seconds it kicks me from party's and games I've tried reseting the router and xbox but it has not worked...
  4. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  5. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  6. Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...: I get error 0x8923106C for the party chat. Ive reset the Xbox, the internet, I’ve changed mac address I’ve changed port selection. I’ve tried wireless and wired connections. Power cycling the...
  7. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  8. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  9. My xbox elite 2 keeps disconnecting on every device fully update fully charged even with usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite 2 keeps disconnecting on every device fully update fully charged even with usb: I have been encountering this issue since 2 days now it just randomly disconnects sometimes I've tried everything the controller is updated and charged even with USB cable it still happens I tried...
  10. Every time I turn on my series x it disconnects from my wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I turn on my series x it disconnects from my wireless network: I can eventually get it to sometimes connect after typing in the correct password and attempting to connect numerous times. The signal strength of my wireless network shows up as 4 bars when...