My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do?

Discus and support My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I play certain games the game would run smoothly with no problems until I open my Xbox menu or when I need the Xbox keyboard. The game that this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christopher Burris, Jul 16, 2023.

1. My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do?

When I play certain games the game would run smoothly with no problems until I open my Xbox menu or when I need the Xbox keyboard. The game that this happens the most with is Minecraft and I’m not sure what to do in my situation as I have tried to move my Xbox to assist with ventilation and remove unnecessary things from my Xbox to see if it was a storage issue but that hasn’t helped. Could anybody tell me if this is a internal problem or is there something else I should do with the outside of my Xbox. What should I do?

:)

Christopher Burris, Jul 16, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do?

I understand, in this case you will have to try a full reset following those same steps, but now choosing the option to delete everything, don't worry about your progress, that kind of data is not deleted, it remains in the cloud.
  3. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Let's rule out any software problem.

Go to Settings>System>Console Information

And restart keeping your games.

Note that the console accounts will be removed, so you will need to have the email and password for each account to log back in.

Your progress, achievements, purchases and other data will remain intact, don't worry about that, you won't lose any data, the only thing you need to do is to log in again.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  4. Christopher Burris Win User

Hello! I would like to thank you for replying so quickly but unfortunately my issue with my Xbox turning of when I open my menu or keyboard persists after I followed your instructions.

I’m curious if there anything I might have done wrong and what should my next course of action be.

Thank you
  5. RavenCroft28 Win User

Xbox One S and Game Mode.

i do that and it still activates. I go into my setting and go to do what you said and in says on the tv menu. exact words are "Game Mode turned on by your gaming console" when i try to select it to cut it off, it says unavailable.. So something on my console is triggering game mode on my tv and locking it so i can't cut it off.
  6. LOFXSENSEI Win User

Error code 0x97dd0006 on Xbox One

So what do we do when we see this error code is it like a waiting process or should i cut off my xbox and try again in a hour
Thema:

1. My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do? - Similar Threads - cuts off open

2. How do I fix my Xbox cutting off my recording as soon as I start it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my Xbox cutting off my recording as soon as I start it?: Hi there, sometimes as soon as I press “start recording” on my Xbox, it will stop it immediately. I’m not able to record anything. I have a brand new Series S. My last Series S was doing the same...
  3. Xbox Series X cuts volume off completely when starting up any game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X cuts volume off completely when starting up any game: As stated, my Series X just randomly stopped playing back any audio once I start a game. I can listen through my headset, but my TV will not play back anything. With apps like YouTube it works...
  4. Why is my Xbox cutting on then cutting back off? How do I fixed that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox cutting on then cutting back off? How do I fixed that?: Why is my Xbox cutting on then cutting back off? How do I fix this 11459e11-8b7c-4ebb-9992-bbae173360ed
  5. Korean letters are cut off in gamepass app

in XboX Insiders
    Korean letters are cut off in gamepass app: Korean letters are cut off in gamepass app. I founding this bug at june 19. It's hard to explain because I couldn't upload the picture, But I think it's been a long time since the title image was...
  6. Controller shuts off and audio cuts out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller shuts off and audio cuts out: I need help fixing my controller, I’m not sure why but it constantly does this thing where the audio gets super choppy where I can’t hear my party, audio, and my friends can’t hear me because of...
  7. Is anyone experiencing a issue where your Xbox cuts off mid game?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone experiencing a issue where your Xbox cuts off mid game?: I heard the sound glitching and then my Xbox series abruptly cut off mid-game submitted by /u/Potential-Farm-2425 [link] [comments]
  8. My Xbox One cuts off immediately when you turn it on and makes a little grinding noise in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One cuts off immediately when you turn it on and makes a little grinding noise in...: My Xbox One console cuts off immediately when I turn it on and in the process it makes a little grinding noise. The console had been hooked up to my T.V. and cable and I noticed that it had cut...
  9. Xbox light turns on but xbox does not do anything then light cuts off one minute later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox light turns on but xbox does not do anything then light cuts off one minute later: Hello. I played my xbox 2 nights ago no issues. Went on a short trip and come back to when i hit the button the light chimes and comes on, however the xbox does not power on as i don't hear the...
  10. Xbox one controller cutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller cutting off: My controller on my Xbox One was shutting off from time to time. I'd be in the middle of a game and get a message saying that the primary user had no controller and I'd turn it back on and...