My Xbox crashes on every game I play unless it’s on cloud gaming and sometimes completely...

Discus and support My Xbox crashes on every game I play unless it’s on cloud gaming and sometimes completely... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had my Xbox series x for a little while now and was working fine, until recently I did the new COD update and ever since my Xbox keeps crashing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scott Lawton, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Scott Lawton
    Scott Lawton Guest

My Xbox crashes on every game I play unless it’s on cloud gaming and sometimes completely...

I have had my Xbox series x for a little while now and was working fine, until recently I did the new COD update and ever since my Xbox keeps crashing religiously. The only game I have played that hasn’t crashed was on cloud gaming and sometimes when the games do crash, my whole visual display will freeze, go into a white noise frazzled screen, but sound and party chat is still working in the background.

I have full factory reset my Xbox, power cycled and everything that is suggested online. My Xbox is out of date with the warranty and can’t find no help anywhere, feel like I was sold a faulty product that I use as my whole entertainment system and the only help I can get from a billion dollar company is to send it back for a similar price that I paid for it to begin with and also wait 30 days for my replacement. I feel robbed.

:)

Scott Lawton, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Scott Lawton Win User

My Xbox crashes on every game I play unless it’s on cloud gaming and sometimes completely freezes my graphics while sound plays in the background.

Don’t think I’ll be elligible for a refund as I’ve had the Xbox a while now.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

My Xbox crashes on every game I play unless it’s on cloud gaming and sometimes completely freezes my graphics while sound plays in the background.

Hi Scott, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for the problems you are having on your Xbox, before giving you a solution. Can you rephrase your question? Do you exactly need a refund?

Best Regards, Oskayra
  4. Jonathan Morgan1 Win User

Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

For what it’s worth, I found the purchased and downloaded game was crashing about every thirty seconds. I tried playing it on game pass ultimate on cloud gaming today. The lag is a bit annoying but it played without crashing at least.
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Fallout 4 to be announced at E3?

Was the only game I played I hope to crash sometimes so I could change my actions must have completed this game over 20 times and my only platinum trophy
  6. Ookami Kurayami Win User

Xbox One and Military Problems

how many army men play this thing? Let alone how? We get new thread every day,sometimes even twice?

And it seems to do the check up all you need is to atleast have a 3g phone unless you play cloud based games
Thema:

1. My Xbox crashes on every game I play unless it’s on cloud gaming and sometimes completely... - Similar Threads - crashes every game

2. Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot: Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes immediately i don't know what it is, i bought the game from Microsoft store and i tried reinstalling it, I updated everything {so all my laptops drivers and...
  3. How do I get my game to install fully instead of crashing every time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my game to install fully instead of crashing every time?: Brand new disc that only makes it to 3.4% and just stops after this. I have tried all the things listed before about resetting, going offline and clearing my local saved games but nothing Is it a...
  4. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  5. Xbox Series S crashes every game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S crashes every game.: Hi, I am currently using Xbox series S and every game that i have downloaded crashes ater playing for sometime and even at the start. I have a stable internet connection with no networking...
  6. DirectX12 Crashes every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DirectX12 Crashes every game: Hello i am strugling to long with directx problem. Whatever game i open after 5 min crashes and says directx12 problem. I do multiple fixes but nothing, even i install new windows clear everything...
  7. every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes: And i restarted my xbox deleted and reinstalled the game . ac7673fc-d174-4855-b52d-cbbe92cb7932
  8. Xbox Series S crashes on every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S crashes on every game: Does anyone else have this issue? I've already reserved the system through the settings from erasing everything including the profiles on my console to doing a full reset. I've even used the...
  9. Series x keeps crashing and strange lines are appearing in every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series x keeps crashing and strange lines are appearing in every game: [img] I keep getting these strange line in everygame i play, online & offline no matter what, ive powered it on and off everyway, factory reset it and cleaned out the heat sync but its just not...
  10. How can fix this bug or invite friends when the game crashes every time I hit the invite button

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can fix this bug or invite friends when the game crashes every time I hit the invite button: I can't invite or accept invites for rainbow six extraction on Xbox. My nat type says open, I've restarted my console multiple times, and the game force quits every time....