My xbox controllers have been glitching lately 2 are new and it scrolls down 5-8 lines...

Discus and support My xbox controllers have been glitching lately 2 are new and it scrolls down 5-8 lines... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As of last week it has been going off and on and now its just permanently going down way to many lines its at the point where i cant even message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aj s2, Jul 8, 2023.

1. aj s2
    aj s2 Guest

My xbox controllers have been glitching lately 2 are new and it scrolls down 5-8 lines...

As of last week it has been going off and on and now its just permanently going down way to many lines its at the point where i cant even message people or play most games where you pick a character since it just goes to the top or the bottom making it impossible to pick the characters i want anyone know a fix

I have reset my controller and xbox and changed the batterrys none have worked

:)

aj s2, Jul 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: