My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.

Discus and support My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc via bluethooth but it won't appear in the bluethooth area, I tried updating the drivers,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BenjaminCampos Diaz, Mar 16, 2024.

1. My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.

I've been trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc via bluethooth but it won't appear in the bluethooth area, I tried updating the drivers, updating the controller through the Xbox Accesories, restarting my pc multiple times and updating Windows 10 to Windows 11. The controller is new and it should be bluethooth compatible the serial number of it is 097002592777246

:)

BenjaminCampos Diaz, Mar 16, 2024
  2. Bogi x3 Win User

How to connect a controller to mobile android

All Xbox one S contoller have bluethooth, It Works on my Gaxaly S6. All I do is turn on bluethooth and push the sync button on the Controller and wait until the contoller show up and pair them. Not sure if all tablet have bluethooth, but I think most of
    them have
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Bluetooth headset connectivity on Xbox one S (All Digital)

There are some more convoluted setups as well, but they would work such as connecting the bluethooth headset to a Windows 10 PC and using the Game Bar or Xbox apps to connect to a Xbox party and chatting that way, still remaining wire free and utilizing
    your existing bluetooth headsets.
  4. Isaac Molina1 Win User

Problems with Xbox Wireless Controller trigger buttons on PC

so in troubleshooting and deeper looking, it would appear that my PC does not inherently come with bluetooth, the only thing really connecting my controller has been the wireless adapter, although it still doesn't answer why a wired connection won't suffice. it jsut won't pick up the existence of my controller
  5. Rubeste Win User

Is windows 10 breaking my controller?

I have the latest version of Windows 10. I use bluethooth and the USB cable that is for xbox controllers and both options do not work on my and other computers. If it is the cable or bluethooth that would be extremely weird as it clearly shows in my video
    that the controllor imput works fine in the test program from control panel. Thanks for reading.
  6. Julian ZB Win User

xbox controller is not being detected by cloud gaming on chromebook

I have tried to reset cache and cookies and it hasn't worked, the controller is a wired PDP brand controller and I am connecting it via usb. Third party gamepad tester websites will read my inputs but the official xbox cloud gamign website won't.
Thema:

My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.

1. My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire. - Similar Threads - Controller won't appear

2. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  3. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  4. My controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't turn on: My controller won't turn on I used a wire for it and tried new batteries but it won't turn on but I was just using it this morning with a charging c cable bc536c90-da0b-4b12-9d3f-d8565e0ce9ce
  5. I threw my controller troller now it won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I threw my controller troller now it won't work: I threw my elite core controller on the ground and when I go to turn of the xbox using the on screen method and the little white box that surrounds the options you are hovering over whenever I go...
  6. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  7. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  8. Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode: hello! so ive been trying to connect my xbox controller to my ipad for an hour now and it just won't connect. it flashes for a split second before the controller just turns off. does anyone know...
  9. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  10. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...