My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

Discus and support My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AbzAL7518, Jun 2, 2024.

1. AbzAL7518
    AbzAL7518 Guest

At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I searched the Internet for different ways to fix this. I removed the battery from the controller, turned off the console and disconnected it from power for a while. When connecting the controller via USB-TypeC, the controller works fine. I tried disconnecting the USB after connecting the controller to the console, but after disconnecting it started flashing again. When trying to synchronize, if I hold down the pairing button on the controller for a long time, then after it starts flashing quickly, a few seconds after that it vibrates twice and the xbox button on the controller goes out. What should I do? I think I've tried almost everything. I even reset the console system

:)

AbzAL7518, Jun 2, 2024
  2. AbzAL7518 Win User

Hello! The second controller is fully functional. There are no problems. There is nothing connected to the console other than the TV. I reset the console to factory settings. I have already checked for updates for the controller by connecting it via USB
  3. - AJ - Win User

Hi, AbzAL7518! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your controller.

• Do you, by any chance, have a different controller you could try with your console? Alternatively, do you have a different console you could try this controller with?

• Besides the TV/monitor, do you have any external devices plugged into your console?

• When you say you reset your console, are you referring to a factory reset?

• If you haven't already, could you try connecting your controller via a USB cable and checking for any pending firmware updates? You can do so by going to Settings > Devices & connections > Controllers & Headsets > [...].

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. AbzAL7518 Win User

Hello! I could not achieve progress by turning off the power for 5 minutes, etc. I tried connecting to my smartphone as you advised, and it worked. But unfortunately, there is no way to connect to another console. An attempt to synchronize the controller with the console after connecting to the phone was unsuccessful
  5. - AJ - Win User

Hi, AbzAL7518! Thank you for your reply and the additional information.

• Would you mind trying another power cycle? Only this time, please do it like this:

- Turn your controller on.
    - Press and hold your controller's Xbox button until it shuts down.
    - Remove your controller's batteries and USB cable (if plugged in).
    - Press and hold your console's power button until it shuts down.
    - Unplug your console's power cord for 5 minutes.
    - Plug the power cord back in. Please make sure to use one of the wall's outlets.
    - Put the batteries back in the controller.
    - Turn your console on and check if the issues persist.

- If necessary, try pairing your console and the controller again.

• If that doesn't work, could you try pairing your controller with another console, a cellphone, or a computer? If that works, try pairing it with your console again.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  6. rushed r Win User

xbox one x sync button not working and cant connect controller by wire

yes that is right no controller is working on the console. this problem started suddenly one night I was playing normally, next morning, the controller lost connection and the Xbox console sync button did not work.
Thema:

1. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console - Similar Threads - controller suddenly lost

2. Xbox elite 2 controller suddenly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller suddenly disconnecting: Hello all of a sudden my Xbox elite 2 controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting during game play i even tried plugging the cable directly into the controller and still starts flashing for...
  3. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  4. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  5. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  6. Xbox controller headset suddenly not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller headset suddenly not working: I been using the official controller and connected headset for a long time now and suddenly its not working. I used it 99% on gamebar but now no programs can hear from it including the OS tester...
  7. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...
  8. why does my controller suddenly not work while plugged in on my pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my controller suddenly not work while plugged in on my pc?: im playing on a pc and using a cable for my controller and it was working fine and the the other day it just stopped working. ive even gone through every cable i have , and its something lik60 or...
  9. Help with both controller bumpers not working all of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with both controller bumpers not working all of a sudden: My controller bumpers on the back side have stopped working since using it on another xbox. When going to configure controller in xbox accessories it doesnt even recognize that I have bumpers....
  10. Xbox series x Controller not working all of sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x Controller not working all of sudden: Hi I went on call of duty MW3 today and my controller all of a sudden didn’t work only the analog’s and RT & LT bumpers are the only thing working. I’ve tried powering the console off unplugged...