My Xbox Controller keyboard and mouse all disconnect from windows simultaneously. Anyone...

Discus and support My Xbox Controller keyboard and mouse all disconnect from windows simultaneously. Anyone... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Around a month ago my keyboard and mouse have been simultaneously disconnecting from windows for a little while. This became very annoying especially... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DamianShensky, Jul 27, 2023.

1. My Xbox Controller keyboard and mouse all disconnect from windows simultaneously. Anyone...

Around a month ago my keyboard and mouse have been simultaneously disconnecting from windows for a little while. This became very annoying especially when gaming. I upgraded from windows 10 to 11 still didn't work. I tried different usb ports. That didn’t work. I even tried unchecking in power management that the computer can shut the device down but that still has not worked. They work fine on every other device and just recently I noticed it happens with my controller to. Any ideas?

:)

DamianShensky, Jul 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

My Xbox Controller keyboard and mouse all disconnect from windows simultaneously. Anyone have an idea why this is?

Hi there! I will do my best here to help.

It's possible that it has something to do with your hardware. Kindly check your USB ports if they have dirt on them. Make sure that they're all clean.

Other option would be to reinstall your keyboard and mouse drivers. Once uninstalled, restart your device to automatically install their drivers again.

To further isolate the issue, try to connect a flash drive or external storage device and observe if it does the same thing.

***Check the link below for the complete guide and other troubleshooting steps to try:
    https://www.thewindowsclub.com/keyboard-keeps-d...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
  3. Rostom L Win User

My Xbox Controller keyboard and mouse all disconnect from windows simultaneously. Anyone have an idea why this is?

I appreciate your efforts. So you have external devices currently attached to your PC. Please try to remove those external devices you mentioned and observe if the disconnection issue will still persist. I am thinking if it’s because of your internet adapter causing an interference. If you couldn’t connect to internet without it, maybe try a wired connection while we try these steps.
  4. DamianShensky Win User

Unfortunately non of these work. Its not a hardware issue as my external hard-drive and internet adapter do not disconnect. Unfortunately the driver reinstallation did not work either. Are their anymore things I could try?
  5. Patrick Maciel Win User

After disconnect or turn off Xbox One Controller in Windows 10 mouse click not work and beeping while I moving

Yes... I have the same.

Mouse freeze, keyboard still working, but if I disconnect the mouse, keyboard and controller from USB and try to connect again, not works.
  6. FionnClancy Molloy Win User

Mouse and Keyboard on Fortnite

Already have Xbox insider hub. And thanks for the reply. So whats happening is i have my mouse and keyboard plugged in as normal the game loads up, and i cannot see my mouse, i can click start but it thinks im on controller. So if i unplug my controller,
    it will say “controller disconnected” which should not happen as i have a keyboard and mouse so, if i go into s game i csn move around with bot keyboard and mouse, but if i click inventoryi cant see my mouse again. Basically if i plug it thinks im on controller
    but the mouse is plugged in and i cant see the mouse at all.
Thema:

My Xbox Controller keyboard and mouse all disconnect from windows simultaneously. Anyone...

1. My Xbox Controller keyboard and mouse all disconnect from windows simultaneously. Anyone... - Similar Threads - Controller keyboard mouse

2. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  3. Why when I use my keyboard and mouse on a game it either says "controller disconnected"or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my keyboard and mouse on a game it either says "controller disconnected"or...: Whenever I go on any game like roblox.gta.or any Lego game it says controller disconnected or it doesn't let me start I have to get a controller just to press start so I need to know how to fix...
  4. Controller or Mouse and Keyboard input not registering Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller or Mouse and Keyboard input not registering Xbox Series X: About two weeks ago roughly it started out as a sort of intermittent problem, Fortnite, and my new love Lego Fortnite would occasionally with seemingly nothing triggering it, all input controlling...
  5. Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse: Why does the controller have to have a timed shut off? Please make this an option! It’s really annoying when there are certain times I want to use the controller for a game or if I want to use...
  6. Xbox one s disconnects controller, saying switch to keyboard and mouse.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s disconnects controller, saying switch to keyboard and mouse.: As soon as I switch on xbox my controller does not work. Try syncing xbox and controller. Controller will turn on xbox and let me enter my pin then I get notice to switch to keyboard and mouse....
  7. Controller - keyboard & mouse glitching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller - keyboard & mouse glitching: I just got a controller to use on my PC and when I opened a game when I walked forward or backward it would also move up and down on the command menu (the game was kingdom hearts) I thought it was...
  8. My Xbox elite controller is acting like a mouse and keyboard.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox elite controller is acting like a mouse and keyboard.: My controller controls my mouse and keyboard and every time I play games this bothers me a lot. I downloaded Xbox accessories and updated the controller but I don't know if that has to do...
  9. How do you use a mouse and keyboard for game pass on PC? It wants a controller for every game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you use a mouse and keyboard for game pass on PC? It wants a controller for every game.: How do you use a mouse and keyboard for game pass on PC? It wants a controller for every game. 14aa0f9a-d9d0-4f8e-bf14-98219e221604
  10. Why is there a 3 second delay when I use controller? Mouse and keyboard also not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there a 3 second delay when I use controller? Mouse and keyboard also not working: I just got a controller and started playing DayZ with my mates again, but there a massive delay when using controller, I tried to use the mouse and keyboard option but it doesn't work for some...