My Xbox controller keeps on blinking but doesn't turn on and after a while the blinking...

Discus and support My Xbox controller keeps on blinking but doesn't turn on and after a while the blinking... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox controller keeps on blinking but doesn't turn on and after a while the blinking stops, so I just have a controller that doesn't work in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vihaan.J, Aug 31, 2023.

1. Vihaan.J
    Vihaan.J Guest

My Xbox controller keeps on blinking but doesn't turn on and after a while the blinking...

My Xbox controller keeps on blinking but doesn't turn on and after a while the blinking stops, so I just have a controller that doesn't work in the end. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Vihaan.J, Aug 31, 2023
  2. RedaTiger Win User

My xbox one got stuck while updating

tried this but still no positive result i also want you to know that when i try turn on my xbox with controller it starts but the controller keep blinking and doesn't connect to the xbox .
  3. Ronnieee Win User

My Xbox series s controller won’t turn on my console

Yes, it will keep on blinking when you are downloading games while it is off. Try syncing the controller again with the console because as long as the controller is already synced with the console, it should be able to turn it on.
  4. Meister Mike Win User

Xbox One Controller won't turn on

Ok, so does that mean I have to "re-pair" the controller with an Xbox first and that's why it isn't blinking on its own? That would mean the controller is working perfectly fine and it's normal that it doesn't blink when pressing the Xbox button after using
    it on a pc?
  5. DarkLordZero Win User

Can't play Minecraft: Xbox 360 Version even though I bought it

Both yes. But now I'm getting another problem, when I turn my console off, it doesn't shut down immediately, but the power button blinks a few times. Only after the blinking, it shuts down.
  6. DLS64 Win User

Xbox 360 controller won't sync to console

I forgot to mention that I am able to turn on the console using the controller but the controller will just keep blinking and not connect.
Thema:

1. My Xbox controller keeps on blinking but doesn't turn on and after a while the blinking... - Similar Threads - controller keeps blinking

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  4. Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting: Hi, my controllers keep disconecting every few seconds. It started happening simultaneously a few months ago. The original controller and the one that I bought later. I’ve tried everything....
  5. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  6. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  7. my controller keeps discontecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller keeps discontecting: both of my controllers keep randomly disconnecting from my xbox while i am playing. same with my xbox wired headset. when it is plugged into my controller it keeps becoming choopy then randomly...
  8. My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it: Xbox elite controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in 97adfc5f-e45b-4f81-a5ab-d7826d75c20d
  9. My xbox controller is unresponsive and keeps blinking twice

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox controller is unresponsive and keeps blinking twice: when was playing Forza horizon 5, I went to go plug in the charger, out of nowhere my xbox controller became unresponsive and after every 30 seconds it would blink twice and it would do it until...
  10. Why does me Xbox controller keep blinking when plugged into my windows 10 computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does me Xbox controller keep blinking when plugged into my windows 10 computer: Hello, Whenever I try to USB connect my controller to my computer it always flashes, it also vibrates but when I go to see if its connected its not, I have tried many solutions to try and fix my...