my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it

Discus and support my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have this problem since 8 month i tried almost everything changing windows 10 to 11 and get back to windows 10 when i connect my Xbox controller to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 9c8z _, Feb 1, 2024.

1. 9c8z _
    9c8z _ Guest

i have this problem since 8 month i tried almost everything changing windows 10 to 11 and get back to windows 10

when i connect my Xbox controller to laptop and my phone and it work perfectly

i tried connnect ps5 controller and have no problems with my pc

can someone help me

:)

9c8z _, Feb 1, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi 9c8z, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, on your computer start bar, search for "Services.msc" and open it.

Scroll down to the bottom of the list and right-click the "Xbox Accessory Management Service"

Select Properties > On this window, change the initialization/startup type to Automatic.

Click OK and restart your computer.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Anxiiousiy Win User

Xbox Controller

My Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to my Bluetooth at all but it connects by USB to my computer, it also flashes when I click the pairing button and my Bluetooth is turned on, whenever I go to the pair devices and try to pair the Xbox controller
    it doesn't show up. Is there a way I can reset the controller without the console?
    Its suppose to flash when pairing also what are you trying to pair it to
  4. Xavier Manea Win User

Xbox one controller connected to laptop via bluetooth not working properly

i have tried disconnecting it and then reconnecting it and now the controller doesnt work on the laptop at all, it keeps going from connected to paired then back to connected and the xbox logo on the controller is flashing slowly.
  5. Mystic26 Win User

Xbox controller

I have a similiar issue with my youngeat sons Xbox. The controller was paired as he was playing it,but in mid game play error shows control not paired,connect controller. The controller tries to connect,but the button on the Xbox doesn't seem to work.
    Any suggestions?
  6. Adam77K Win User

How can I unpair new Xbox One controller from console?

Yes if the xbox cannot turn on it isn't available to pair with, but this is only when it's unplugged. That means if my kids are using the xbox I can't use the controller for anything else.

Edit: having now re-paired the controller with the PC it seems that turning the controller on is not waking up the xbox, so touch wood the PC pairing has now overwritten the xbox pairing.

That does imply I can't really use it for both if I wanted to, without messing around, but no matter. I do wish there was more sophisticated management of these devices. I just got some Bose noise cancelling BT headphones and I've got them paired with
    phone, iPad and two laptops. They can connect to any two at the same time, and you can cycle through them by a switch.
Thema:

1. my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it - Similar Threads - controller keep paired

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  4. Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting: Hi, my controllers keep disconecting every few seconds. It started happening simultaneously a few months ago. The original controller and the one that I bought later. I’ve tried everything....
  5. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  6. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  7. my controller keeps discontecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller keeps discontecting: both of my controllers keep randomly disconnecting from my xbox while i am playing. same with my xbox wired headset. when it is plugged into my controller it keeps becoming choopy then randomly...
  8. My Xbox controller keeps forgetting the Xbox and wont reconnect

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox controller keeps forgetting the Xbox and wont reconnect: My Xbox series X controller keeps randomly disconnecting every now and again even though it has full battery. When it disconnects it completely forgets the Xbox and refuses to resync. The only way...
  9. My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it: Xbox elite controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in 97adfc5f-e45b-4f81-a5ab-d7826d75c20d
  10. My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting every time another controller is paired to the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting every time another controller is paired to the Xbox: My controller works fine when it’s the only one connected to the Xbox. But the moment I turn on the other controller to play with multiple people, the controller starts disconnecting every few...