My xbox controller is unresponsive and keeps blinking twice

Discus and support My xbox controller is unresponsive and keeps blinking twice in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; when was playing Forza horizon 5, I went to go plug in the charger, out of nowhere my xbox controller became unresponsive and after every 30 seconds it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tiny-Priority1919, Jan 2, 2024.

1. My xbox controller is unresponsive and keeps blinking twice

when was playing Forza horizon 5, I went to go plug in the charger, out of nowhere my xbox controller became unresponsive and after every 30 seconds it would blink twice and it would do it until it would die I managed to get it work for like 10 seconds but now I can’t get it to work at all it’s a series x controller and I got it yesterday is there a solution or do I need a new controller? I went to connect another controller and it worked so it wasn’t the xbox.

submitted by /u/Tiny-Priority1919
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tiny-Priority1919, Jan 2, 2024
  2. ZacPeters1 Win User

Xbox one S

No its not fast. It blinks slow like it usually does before it powers off but instead of blinking once or twice like normal it just keeps going.

I should add too that the controller light stays on and connected too. It wont turn off either. I’ve tried the go-to hard reset as well and it didn’t fix the issue.
  3. abel.4 Win User

Xbox One S controller wont stay connected!

I tried this and this did not work either, but the controller home button blinked twice before turning off again.
  4. RedaTiger Win User

My xbox one got stuck while updating

tried this but still no positive result i also want you to know that when i try turn on my xbox with controller it starts but the controller keep blinking and doesn't connect to the xbox .
  5. Actiontechll Win User

Headset making weird noise when connected to new xbox but not phone

My headset is way different compared to that one my dongle is newer and doesn't blink twice when I do that it rapidly blinks
  6. CosmicCraze Win User

Xbox Series X Controller Blinks Twice

If your Xbox Series X controller blinks twice, it usually means that the batteries are low or the connection with the console has been lost. Here's what you can try:

1. Replace the batteries: If the batteries are low, the controller will blink twice repeatedly. Try replacing the batteries with fresh ones and see if it solves the problem.

2. Re-sync the controller: To re-sync the controller with the console, press and hold the pairing button on the console until the light starts flashing. Then, press and hold the pairing button on the controller until the light on the controller begins to blink rapidly. Wait a few seconds for the controller to connect.

3. Check for interference: Certain wireless devices or objects may interfere with the controller's signal. Make sure there aren't any devices or obstacles blocking the signal between the controller and the console.

If none of the above solutions work, you may need to contact Xbox support for further assistance.
Thema:

My xbox controller is unresponsive and keeps blinking twice

1. My xbox controller is unresponsive and keeps blinking twice - Similar Threads - controller unresponsive keeps

2. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  3. Controller sync button is unresponsive and console doesn't see wifi networks on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync button is unresponsive and console doesn't see wifi networks on Xbox series S: I spilt a cup of hot cocoa into the fan of my Xbox series S console. I took it apart and cleaned everything off, including the fan and heat sink. I used 99% isopropyl alcohol so that the...
  4. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  5. Unresponsive controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive controller: So my controller is unresponsive but connected. It's not in my xbox controller list, but it's connected no vibration feedback when holding the Xbox button and no movement when using joysticks or...
  6. How do I fix my unresponsive Xbox Series S controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my unresponsive Xbox Series S controller?: I only just got this xbox less than a month ago (christmas present) and today my friend downloaded Tubi so we could watch a movie and the second the movie started, my controller became...
  7. Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...: Ordered a brand new controller online from Amazon plugged it in everything works except the triggers feeling like I just wasted my money and time waiting for the product I have done updates I've...
  8. Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again: This is the second gen 2 elite controller after having my first one have the exact same issue and needing to have it replaced. My right bumper has started to be more and more unresponsive, this...
  9. What to do if your next gen controller buttons are unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if your next gen controller buttons are unresponsive?: What to do if your next gen controller buttons are all unresponsive? bf473f96-3187-4dcb-b5d7-a8d7d1e664af
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.: I recently purchased the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, and on its first use, I noticed that the face buttons sometimes do not respond to inputs and sometimes will have a delayed input upon being...