My Xbox controller dont connect with my wire , they are only charging but i cant use them.

Discus and support My Xbox controller dont connect with my wire , they are only charging but i cant use them. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can use my controller wireless but as soon as i connect my controllor to a wire i cant use him anymore , and if i want to connect my controller to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NiP Harvey, Aug 29, 2015.

1. NiP Harvey
    NiP Harvey Guest

My Xbox controller dont connect with my wire , they are only charging but i cant use them.

I can use my controller wireless but as soon as i connect my controllor to a wire i cant use him anymore , and if i want to connect my controller to my pc i get error code 43 and it says
    device not recognized. I ordered a new wire and still it wont connect -.- pls help me i contacted the xbox sup and updated my xbox still doesnt work.sry for my english

:)

NiP Harvey, Aug 29, 2015
  2. Changes That Should Be Made to The Xbox One

I usually just get the nyko rechargeable batteries. I have them for my 360, and I was gonna get them for the one but I just ended up buying rechargeable batteries since I can use the other pair while one pair charges. I just prefer using a base to charge
    my controllers or batteries instead of having it plugged in, since USB charging is a lot slower. The problem with the nyko dock though is that for my 360 and my one I only have one controller, so if both batteries die, I have to wait until at least one of
    them finishes charging, because with the nyko batteries I cant use one while charging the other with only one controller.

TaylerRodriguez, Aug 29, 2015
  3. Pandorica94
    Pandorica94 Guest
    Rechargeable battery pack problem?

So I recently bought two rechargeable battery backs and rechargeable wires for my xbox controllers, only problem is, they don't seem to be working.

My question is: Can battery packs work with any controllers? They fit in, and look like they should work, but they're not working. The wires are working as both controllers will work with the wires plugged in, but the battery packs don't seem to be charging?

Pandorica94, Aug 29, 2015
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

Play and charge kit isn't working right

are you trying to use it while its charging? if so try charging it while not in use. its possible the packs are dead, ive had 2 packs and they can be over charged pretty easy in effect making them not work great or at all as mine will no longer take a charge
    so i now use my controller wired only.

i would advise to charge only while offline and if you are gaming and the pack needs charging play using it wired, take out the pack.

is your controller still working as a wired connection using the wire that comes with the charge packs? if its not then it could be a faulty lead.
  5. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Poor design decision(?)

im waiting on a quick charge third party device...i dont like the controller stands, i want to be able to switch batteries only, and not have to put them into a controller and then connect them or switch out controllers. Ya though, its been atleast 8 years
    since i've used a wired controller...
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Using my controller with my PC.

[quote user="Corwin321"]I need to turn on my controller without turning on my xbox.[/quote]The controller is designed to look for the console or Wireless Gaming Controller adapter it is sync'ed to.
    I'm trying to sync it with my PC. I have a USB connector
    I'm using so the controller is directly hooked up with my PC with a wired connection.
    The Play & Charge cable is only used to power the controller and charge the Play & Charge battery pack. It does not carry data. It cannot be used to make a wireless
    controller into a wired controller.
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

Trying to hook up xbox 360 controller to pc for pc games

Hello im tring to hook up my xbox 360 controller with charge cord....
    H,

That's your problem, right there. Unfortunately, if you connect your wireless Xbox 360 controller with a charging cable, all your doing is charging the controller.

The 360 wireless controller can't be turned into a wired controller with the charging cable as neither the controller or the wire were designed to send data this way.

You either need 360 wired controller or an Xbox One controller. Xbox One controllers can use wired or wireless, but wireless is only supported via Windows 10.

Hope that helps.
  8. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox 360 wired controller not working in windows 10?

With the Xbox 360 controller, it only sent data wirelessly. The charging cable was only used to charge rechargeable batteries on the controller, and does not send data over the wire for the controller. You would need the Xbox 360 wireless controller
    adapter (usb dongle) to connect. If the 360 controller was wired natively then that would work, but the default controllers only worked wirelessly.
Thema:

1. My Xbox controller dont connect with my wire , they are only charging but i cant use them. - Similar Threads - controller dont connect

2. Xbox controller guide and share button dont do anything on Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller guide and share button dont do anything on Windows 11: I am using an Xbox controller on Windows 11 connected to the PC via the Xbox USB wireless adapter. A couple of months ago, I could use the guide button to open game bar, and uise the share...
  3. bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs)

in XBoX on Consoles
    bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs): I would like to send it in from Canada and just have them replace or permanently repair both components. How can I do so? dc1ddab5-b268-4241-abfa-9d4590db96e0
  4. Wired Xbox controllers dont work after a period of time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox controllers dont work after a period of time: I bought 3 wired controllers and they all dont work because after like a week or two they just stop working and they turn on and off there just a scam And 100$ wasted on Wired controllers that...
  5. Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the...: I tried to start my Xbox today. I turned IT on with a Wireless Controller. The Xbox Logo in Controller and console are on. Then the Controller disconnects and the Xbox stays quiet Just the...
  6. My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...: I have an elite controller and steel series arctic 9x headset and for the past week or so the headrest would continue to disconnect and then re connect, the controller in the past 2 days has...
  7. my xbox series s controller dont want to connect to my xbox one s it was connected the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s controller dont want to connect to my xbox one s it was connected the...: my xbox series s controller does not want to connect to my xbox one s any more i have pairing issues how do i fix it ii used a usb cable pressed and hold pair button tried 100's of times didnt do...
  8. Xbox cloud gaming buttons dont match my Nintendo switch pro controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming buttons dont match my Nintendo switch pro controller: I am trying to play an Xbox game using my first-party Nintendo switch pro controller but the abxy buttons are flipped like on the Xbox making it dis-orienting to play. and i dont see a way to...
  9. My controller shows that it has a headset connected to it and i dont know how to make it stop

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller shows that it has a headset connected to it and i dont know how to make it stop: Does anyone know how to help. Ive been having problems with my controller showing that a headset is connected to it, it wont go away. A few months ago my headset fell of my head and the jack...
  10. why you dont make for the control fimware to re update the same control

in XBoX on Consoles
    why you dont make for the control fimware to re update the same control: why let me explain sometimes when you update the control with out the mic conected this create problems with the mic make a update to conect any mic to update the control to be compatible...