My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...

Discus and support My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can anyone Help me the disconnecting is CONSTANT it doesn’t stop at all a0a1dc9f-61de-404a-a213-d12b65c72cdb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DragonPlays227, Mar 16, 2024.

1. My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...

Can anyone Help me the disconnecting is CONSTANT it doesn’t stop at all

:)

DragonPlays227, Mar 16, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know how to fix it, their up to date and everything

Hi DragonPlays227, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset your controller pairing.

To unpair it, press and hold the pair button on top of the controller for a few seconds until it vibrates twice.

Then, pair it again.

Turn on your controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button.

Press and release the Pair button on the Xbox.

Within 20 seconds, press and hold the controller’s Pair button a circular button on top of the controller as you hold it in your hands) until the controller's Xbox button flashes a few times.

That means it's searching for a console.

The Xbox button stays lit once it's connected.

I hope this helps.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know how to fix it, their up to date and everything

Hi DragonPlays227, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset your controller pairing.

To unpair it, press and hold the pair button on top of the controller for a few seconds until it vibrates twice.

Then, pair it again.

Turn on your controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button.

Press and release the Pair button on the Xbox.

Within 20 seconds, press and hold the controller’s Pair button a circular button on top of the controller as you hold it in your hands) until the controller's Xbox button flashes a few times.

That means it's searching for a console.

The Xbox button stays lit once it's connected.

I hope this helps.
  4. Mattom Win User

XBA Bluetooth Adapter

I purchased the MW3 blue tooth headset. Wished I would have stuck to my Halo Reach wireless one. The new one is uncomfortable, overly loud and sounds tinny. The good news is it doesn't constantly disconnect from my Xbox.
  5. TimeyWimeyGirl7 Win User

1st Subject...microphones & headphones with streaming on twitch & xbox x

First please allow me to sayThank you for responding. I’ll check again a little later when I’m in front of my Xbox but I do want to make sure you know I am not using the chat headset that came with the Xbox X .I am trying to use my beats headset and
    I tried to use my phone headset . I have wireless headsets also but I know there’s no way to connect those. But I will try some of the tips that are towards the bottom I don’t have an adapter for my controller for headsets I just have the Xbox X controller
  6. Pukingt0n Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset, Party Chat Mixer Greyed Out. Left headset wheel doesn’t do anything.

This isn’t to do with the controller, but regardless, I have three controllers and it’s the same with each. I don’t think you know the product. The product in question is the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset. It doesn’t need to plug into a controller. It’s a BT headset and connects directly to the Xbox.

This product: https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/accessories/headsets/xbox-wireless-headset
Thema:

My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...

1. My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know... - Similar Threads - Controller headset are

2. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  3. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  4. Controller disconnects when headset is plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects when headset is plugged in: Hi, my daughter is trying to play my xbox one when she plugs a headset in it works OK in the fortnight lobby but as soon as a game loads it disconnects the controller. Any ideas? Thanks...
  5. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  6. Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x: EverytimeI try to connect my controller and Bluetooth xbox headset to my xbox its just doesn't work f8f763ee-d568-4cde-8e12-af4b6f0d075a
  7. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  8. Controllers and headset disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers and headset disconnecting: Since I bought my new TV (LG C3 77") I have big problems with my two controllers and Xbox wireless headset on my Xbox Series X. The Xbox button begins to flash on the controllers and it...
  9. Wired Headset makes Controller disconnect

in XboX Insiders
    Wired Headset makes Controller disconnect: I have an issue that when my wored headset is connect to my Xbox One controller, I have audio issues and my controller will desync. The audio is almost always spotty but the controller will...
  10. Controller and headset disconnecting from series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and headset disconnecting from series x: Happens a few times a week where it will just keep happening every few minutes or so. Reset the console, tried different controllers etc but still does it. 8f724b47-cc25-4703-883f-a3a9ff301ceb