My Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, This is my first ban people say its...

Discus and support My Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, This is my first ban people say its... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; About a week ago I went to play on my Xbox, when I turned it on it said I was permanantly suspended? I didin't understand why I got banned and why it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr.Vaso, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Mr.Vaso
    Mr.Vaso Guest

My Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, This is my first ban people say its...

About a week ago I went to play on my Xbox, when I turned it on it said I was permanantly suspended? I didin't understand why I got banned and why it was a permanent one? So after doing some research I found that it was just some glitch and that I should go to the xbox enforcement site to appeal for a unban. When I got on the site it said my record was clear? How can Xbox, one of the biggest in the gaming industries not maintain there own site? Its been more than a week and they still have not fixed it, I payed alot of money on my Xbox and I don't want it to go to waste. Please help me get it back.

:)

Mr.Vaso, Jan 21, 2022
  2. L5U Tigers Win User

unrightfully banned

twice my account was 1 day and 2 days into a two week ban when I received an email letting me know I was permanently banned. it did not do this the first time my account was permanently banned. a week ago my account did not say reputation needs work and
    now I am banned. the first time I had reputation avoid me and needs work for months before I was permanently banned. thus making me unrightfully permanently banned.

I'm not interested in anything you have to say. XBLPET or whatever needs to lift the ban on one of my accounts.
  3. Ascropian Win User

console ban

Yes it says this console is banned from the xbox network but not account my account is fine its my console it says its banned from the xbox network
  4. baileychard Win User

Permenant ban

I just want to play my game is it still telling people that they are permanently banned because it still says it for me and it’s my first time getting banned
  5. MatthewScott123 Win User

Xbox ban

I believe my account was permanently banned. When I go to enforcement on the desktop site it says 2 weeks. But when I try to login to my account on my console it gives me the permanently banned message and won't even let me sign in offline. So I'm thinking my two week ban was a trigger for the permanent ban as it was a repeated offense. My question now is can I reverse a permanent ban or no? Do I lose all of my games?
  6. Kellanator193 Win User

Suspension is still quite unclear

I haven't had a console ban, i can i still play and use it on other accounts, and this was the first ban i know of. The problem i have is that i don't know when i will be un-suspended as my console says its permanent but the enforcement says 2 weeks and this whole situation has been stressful and really all i can do is hope.

-TonalTomb82
Thema:

1. My Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, This is my first ban people say its... - Similar Threads - console says account

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. For some reason when I turn on my xbox, it says preparing console, and then takes me to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason when I turn on my xbox, it says preparing console, and then takes me to the...: I already factory reset it(keep games and apps) , and reset the xbox. aba831c5-61c6-460d-81f6-487260017000
  4. When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...: When I log into fornite it says for my mates I'm I'm voice chat only and i can't here anyone and they can't here me 8cd3bedc-7b6a-4db7-89b5-334581a8b774
  5. My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know...: My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know how to fix it I’ve tried and it’s saying to fix my router security protocol...
  6. I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've...: I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I requested a refund and it said denied because there's a limit. I've never got anything refunded since I bought my Xbox. I have proof that...
  7. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  8. I have purchased a game but the console is saying I have not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a game but the console is saying I have not: If I have purchased a game, why is it saying I need to purchase the game and deleted all my pre ordered skins and weapons? df73444b-e03c-421e-8e41-a921105a7fad
  9. I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...: I have tried to restart my console but it still isn’t working can anyone give me some suggestions f5c22541-2ba1-4392-b282-875674f9c423
  10. Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show: So when I log in on my account on Xbox, it says I have a multiplayer ban on my Xbox console, however, it doesn't show up in the enforcements page, and I am unable to submit an appeal...