my xbox console hanged all of sudden and now won't turn on

Discus and support my xbox console hanged all of sudden and now won't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I was playing game and all of sudden console hanged. I restarted the console and now it won't turn on. Light is dim and goes to sleep after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GhostBuster2, Apr 17, 2021.

1. GhostBuster2
    GhostBuster2 Guest

Hi Guys,

I was playing game and all of sudden console hanged. I restarted the console and now it won't turn on. Light is dim and goes to sleep after minutes.

Controller lights are also blinking continuously and wont turn on.

Can you suggest whats the issue here?

:)

GhostBuster2, Apr 17, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Hello there @GhostBuster2, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the steps mentioned on the link below:

My Xbox console won't turn on | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards
    Stay safe, and happy gaming
  3. GalacticPants62 Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live error code 80151901

My Xbox won't connect nethjer and its been like this for almost 2 weeks now all of a sudden
  4. Im Glenn Win User

Bad optical drive - horrible grinding noise/ won't read discs

my console won't read any disk at all. i just waited on the phone for an hour and a half and after for talking for no more then 5 seconds to the guy he hung up and now i have to wait another hour and a half for my turn again. if they hang up again I'm returning
    it tomorrow and saying goodbye to xbox and microsoft
  5. DragonMithril Win User

Problems signing in.....Really frustrated! Any advice would be appreciated!

now my xbox started this from today

For some reason my console keeps turning off by itself. It will start playing a game and then all of a sudden it turns off. Happens everytime I try to do anything. One time it even happen when I wasn't doing anything.
  6. - AJ - Win User

Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

Hi, Sebastian! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your controller.

Considering the nature of your controller's problem and the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, it would be best to check your controller's warranty status and, if possible, request a controller replacement.

To check your controller's warranty and start a service order:

- Go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices
    - Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    - Click on "Register Device"
    - Enter your controller's serial number and all required information.

* The serial number can be found in the battery compartment.

- Once registered, its warranty status will be displayed next to the device's name.
    - If you'd like to see the available service options for your device, please click on "See details" and then select "Start order" from the "Device Coverage" section.

------

As a fellow gamer, I understand this is not the answer you were hoping for. I'm sorry, Sebastian.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. my xbox console hanged all of sudden and now won't turn on - Similar Threads - console hanged sudden

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Not sure if drive or console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if drive or console: I have a 5tb external hard drive, the used to be used for games, but out of knowhere it Stopped being detected by my xbox. My pc detects it when I plug it in, but when I plug it into my xbox, it...
  5. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  6. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  7. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  8. Avatar wont update even after restart of console

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar wont update even after restart of console: I would love a rework on the avatars program as it never updates and this is very frustrating . submitted by /u/Tough_Recording_3176 [link] [comments]
  9. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  10. I don't want to console system update anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't want to console system update anymore.: I don't want Xbox live console system update. How do I make it stop forever, it is ruining my gaming experience. I want to play my Xbox games with access to Xbox live online. Not playing external...