My xbox connects to my router but says cannot connect to the internet when I test the...

Discus and support My xbox connects to my router but says cannot connect to the internet when I test the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a new router recently and its terrible but it works I can connect my phone and everything but my xbox just wont work with it ive tried so many... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Colin_558, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Colin_558
    Colin_558 Guest

My xbox connects to my router but says cannot connect to the internet when I test the...

I got a new router recently and its terrible but it works I can connect my phone and everything but my xbox just wont work with it ive tried so many things and its not a problem with the wifi because it works on the ps4, anybody know how to fix this?

:)

Colin_558, Aug 4, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. keepitbr00tal Win User

Xbox cannot connect to live

I just ran a connection test and it says that from the xbox to my network is working but it showed an error when my network was connecting to the internet. my internet and router is working fine though
  3. JaxsonD Win User

My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features

Yes Ive tried Power cycling and resting my router and when i tested my network its says im good but im still not connected but when i test multiplayer connecting it says some tests cannot be completed
  4. Cody Barone Win User

Xbox Seried S,connected to internet, XBL does not see it

Thank you. None of that works. It sees my router,The connection test confirms I am connected but somehow Xbox Live Services says I am not connected to internet even though the internet connection test says I am.
  5. DanielFortesqew Win User

My console won't connect to the internet.

Firstly I would like to thank you all for your feedback. To MaximumExtereme, when I test my Xbox Live connection I get an internet error, meaning that my console identifies the network but cannot connect to the internet. To Valkyrie210 as I mentioned I'm
    getting an internet error, not an Xbox Live error when I'm testing my connection. I should have mentioned earlier that I'm using an Xbox 360 Slim wired to my modem/router, so I don't need an adapter.
  6. TriableAnubis88 Win User

Cant connect to x Box live (Sky ISP)

hey peeps, i cannot connect to XBL, im with sky but my connection is fine.

i did a connection test and found my Xbox is connecting to the router and internet but is unable to connect to XBL.

anyone else having the same problem today?
Thema:

1. My xbox connects to my router but says cannot connect to the internet when I test the... - Similar Threads - connects router says

2. I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...: I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to IPv4? My "Current network status" on my Xbox: Wired IPv4 NAT Type: Open All services are available...
  3. How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router: It keeps saying that it is not connecting to the wifi router itself even though it says the wifi signal is 100% and now i cant get my profile to sync anymore. At first i thought it was because my...
  4. Series X connection issues due to changing ISP & router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X connection issues due to changing ISP & router: I've just changed my ISP & router & I'm having difficulty connecting to Internet, NAT type is allover the place, tried changing upnp settings with no joy, are there any other setting that need...
  5. Connection issues due to new router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection issues due to new router: I've just changed ISP & now my series X doesn't connect to Internet sometimes, tried changing upnp with no difference, what else can I try? 2cc5b31e-3275-4aaa-9ef5-fa1e4dad3cdf
  6. Xbox one can't connect to router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can't connect to router: Is my console too old already? Trying to connect to wifi. No success. Xbox informing me that security protocol of my router is not supported. What to do? New console or there is a soution?...
  7. Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...: I have a sky router which was up until a couple of weeks ago connecting to my Xbox series one. I am now getting the message when I test the connection “ this console is connected to the internet “...
  8. I cannot get my Xbox to connect to my internet, could it be my router? My internet service...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get my Xbox to connect to my internet, could it be my router? My internet service...: I have an old Xbox that couldn't connect so I bought the Xbox X and that wouldn't connect either. I've tried restarting, unplugging for 60 seconds, every troubleshooting option there is and...
  9. my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help: my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help 4f01fe3d-d839-4674-8e0a-abef22f6c9b9
  10. says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...: things tried: - all other troubleshooter options - hard reset of console wifi connection fd8f9887-54bc-426c-b234-07e9d20b30f2