My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?

Discus and support My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I started playing Fallout 4 using the cloud gaming feature within the xbox app at work a few days ago (on a surface pro 5 tablet). I got a few hours... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xMiseryyy, May 5, 2023.

1. xMiseryyy
    xMiseryyy Guest

My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?

I started playing Fallout 4 using the cloud gaming feature within the xbox app at work a few days ago (on a surface pro 5 tablet). I got a few hours into it and saved. The next day I did the same on my phone and played some more and my saves transferred over automatically with no issue. After that I decided to download it using the xbox game pass onto my main system at home to play it some more and have it look a little nicer but I cannot for the life of me get the saves to also transfer to that installation specifically. Is this at all possible? I have tried reinstalling, deleting what I thought was the save files so that maybe it would rewrite them but nothing is working. Help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

:)

xMiseryyy, May 5, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: