My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

Discus and support My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by daZOMBI3KILLAH, Mar 5, 2024.

1. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now.

:)

daZOMBI3KILLAH, Mar 5, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

Hi DaZOMBI3KILLAH, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset your console.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  3. Christafart Win User

My "showcase" is broken. Can't edit the showcase or share achievements or game clips.

Any other suggestions Mr Quimby?

My showcase is broken too. I also can't share a clip from the Halo 5 beta to a friend at all, let alone get it on my showcase. It works for some other clips though.
  4. DSpiritOf787 Win User

xbox one x clips are laggy and choppy and it disconnects from the internet.

Hi,

All xbox clips are laggy and choppy when you first watch them becuase thet need to load and upload to xbox live before they are “fully watchable 1080p resolution.” With the internet problem, all i can suggest is that you visit xbox.support.com to chat to
    an xbox employe to sort the problem or possibly send in your xbox to be repaired.

I hope you are back up and gaming in no time :).
  5. JackHarrison435 Win User

I am unable to share clips from my Xbox X/S

I've tried it in the past and it worked. The clips are saved on the Xbox Live network.
  6. Xenoblade013 Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

I'm experiencing similar issues. Some clips have sound, others don't.

Also, I'm having an issue where I'll say "Xbox, record that", it registers that I said it, and it claims to record it at the bottom of my screen, but then I go to watch it on any of my devices, and on my WP8 it's not there, and on the Xbox One it says that
    the game clip doesn't exist. An error code I receive is, "That one was deleted or never published. (0x80040212)", and quite frankly, this is right after recording it.

Further info: I've tried hard resets, no solution. Additionally, my clips total 0 unsaved, and 23 saved, all unedited, and all within 30 seconds of time each.
Thema:

1. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all - Similar Threads - clips are choppy

2. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  7. Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?: I prefer to press the screenshare button for game clips and would like for "hold" to take a screen shot. Is this at all possible? I tried EVERYTHING!!! a8b09abe-705b-4223-b233-7ba7d9ecd0c1
  8. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  9. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11: My clip's video and audio of others in discord + ingame are fine. My microphone for some reason is the only one distorted in the clip. It is not distorted on discord or in the game and my friends...