my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work

Discus and support my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; as the title suggests my xbox capture wont work and when it does it forces me into the "record what happened" screen and i cant back out of it! and its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JasonSeniuk, Nov 3, 2019.

1. JasonSeniuk
    JasonSeniuk Guest

as the title suggests my xbox capture wont work and when it does it forces me into the "record what happened" screen and i cant back out of it! and its on because i checked numerous times and its on alright, it just wont work idk why... when i go to the
    "capture" screen the top 3 items (record from now, capture a screenshot, and capture what happened) the "capture what happened" really confuses me cause when i go to capture something the "capture what happened" comes up... which shouldnt be possible... right?
    cause when i back out of that screen it takes me back to my games/apps list (the 5 games/apps screen) idk what i did to cause this or is it a bug? i dont really know for sure! can someone help me on this?

:)

JasonSeniuk, Nov 3, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: