My xbox cant find wifi when i check wireless and when i plug in a ether net nothing works...

Discus and support My xbox cant find wifi when i check wireless and when i plug in a ether net nothing works... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got my xbox last month and it worked fine i had a short move where it was by my side the whole time but when i plugged and back in and when to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mike Pappalardo, Aug 3, 2023.

1. My xbox cant find wifi when i check wireless and when i plug in a ether net nothing works...

I just got my xbox last month and it worked fine i had a short move where it was by my side the whole time but when i plugged and back in and when to connect it to wifi it couldnt find any so i bought an ether net and nothing could be found there either even though its plugged into my router i check if i could find nat type and that seems to be my problem nat type is unavailable

:)

Mike Pappalardo, Aug 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My xbox cant find wifi when i check wireless and when i plug in a ether net nothing works...