My xbox cant connect to the DCHP server

Discus and support My xbox cant connect to the DCHP server in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; for the past 6 days it hasnt connected. Ive tried restarting my xbox and modem i tried to factory reset now im stuck in the setup process because it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SomtooAkaigwe, Jul 1, 2016.

1. My xbox cant connect to the DCHP server

for the past 6 days it hasnt connected. Ive tried restarting my xbox and modem i tried to factory reset now im stuck in the setup process because it has to be connected to internet.

ip: 169.254.209.162

subnet mask: 255.255.0.0

primary dn starts with fec0

secondary starts with fec0

gateway: 0.0.0.0

:)

SomtooAkaigwe, Jul 1, 2016
  2. Ambitonz
    Ambitonz Guest
    Canmot connect to XBL

My Xbox will not connect to Xbl it's keeps saying that it cannot connect tiii my DCHP server and I've tried a lot of things and nothing's working help please

Ambitonz, Jul 1, 2016
  3. superhub 2

had this installed today but can only connect xbox one to xbox live wired and not wireless keep getting "cannot connect to your DCHP server.

all other devices in house connect fine

donkey1982-45603F00-54DA-4DD1-A665-3F0E62C1FA36, Jul 1, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Is your console seeing your wireless network? If not then first try doing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console
    for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational test to see if you are now connected to the network. Let us know. Good Luck!!

{Parity}, Jul 1, 2016
  5. yeah it sees it and connects to it but it gives me a dchp server error message

SomtooAkaigwe, Jul 1, 2016
  6. MineDaddy
    MineDaddy Guest
    Hardwire it and retest....

MineDaddy, Jul 1, 2016
  7. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Here is a link that might help. support.xbox.com/.../network-connection-error-solution

Also, go ahead and do the hard reset like I suggested it will correct a number of issues. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug
    the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational test the results.

Let us know. Good Luck!!

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
  8. {Parity} Win User

Is your console seeing your wireless network? If not then first try doing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console
    for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational test to see if you are now connected to the network. Let us know. Good Luck!!
  9. SomtooAkaigwe Win User

yeah it sees it and connects to it but it gives me a dchp server error message
  10. MineDaddy Win User

Hardwire it and retest....
  11. {Parity} Win User

Here is a link that might help. support.xbox.com/.../network-connection-error-solution

Also, go ahead and do the hard reset like I suggested it will correct a number of issues. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug
    the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational test the results.

Let us know. Good Luck!!
  12. Bulls3y3Bobby Win User

Xbox one moderate nat

When I turned off the dchp server on the gateway lost the internet connection to the router.
Thema:

1. My xbox cant connect to the DCHP server - Similar Threads - cant connect DCHP

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  4. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  5. Astroneers "cant connect to the host"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Astroneers "cant connect to the host": Me and my friends want to play astroneers together but one of m friends cant join us and we cant join him. It just says failed to connect to host. We all have the game trough the xbox app....
  6. Xbox S cant connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S cant connect to the internet: when i try to connect it says “its all good” then brings me back to the reconnect page. I have time restrictions but i dont think this is the issue. I cannot play online games or update anything,...
  7. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  8. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4: So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was...
  9. I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000): Whenever I try to load a game i get stuck on s loading screen and if i do connect it treats it as if i were offline, if i try to start or join a party it takes a few seconds to load then puts me...
  10. Why cant I connect to DCHP server on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I connect to DCHP server on Xbox One?: My elite Xbox One console cant connect to the DCHP server. Ive tried multiple times to and still cant connect. I did a factory reset and still cant connect. Anyone have a solution?...