My Xbox can’t connect to anything and I’m stuck.

Discus and support My Xbox can’t connect to anything and I’m stuck. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox randomly disconnected from the internet and wouldn’t find any connections to use I googled it and it told me to factory reset my Xbox. Once I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by subway Employee, Jul 26, 2023.

1. My Xbox can’t connect to anything and I’m stuck.

My Xbox randomly disconnected from the internet and wouldn’t find any connections to use I googled it and it told me to factory reset my Xbox. Once I did that it asks for my ssid and says “your security protocol won’t work” no matter what I use my brothers Xbox is working fine so I know it’s not my internet that’s the issue

:)

subway Employee, Jul 26, 2023
  2. YNCB luxex Win User

Did you resolved the issue?? I'm having same problem and I did everything above . Thanks
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, I'm Miguel, community expert, I may not be an employee of Xbox, but I see you need some help, I'm Happy to help you.

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.
  4. KeriMacFarland Win User

Why won’t my Xbox connect to the internet?

I don’t know if I kept my games or not. I had to do the hard reset offline because I wasn’t connect to internet and it said something about it will still remove the contents from of this Xbox or something like that. once it reset though I selected language but I’m stuck on the connection part, I can’t get past it since I can’t connect to the internet.
  5. Shelby Baumgartner Win User

Has anyone else had this issue with their account status?

I’m having the same issue. Told me to connect to Xbox live but it won’t connect. I am connected to the internet because the other apps work. Can’t contact Xbox because their virtual assistant is a nightmare and freezes up.

So I tried to remove my account and re add it, but now it won’t even let me add an account back to the Xbox. Now I can’t use any apps. Basically stuck.
  6. Joshua Manrique Win User

Everything says connected to internet except Xbox

I’m still stuck on set-up so I can’t even press the Xbox button to open the guide. I’m very limited in that respect:
Thema:

1. My Xbox can’t connect to anything and I’m stuck. - Similar Threads - can’t connect anything

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. Can’t connect to parties, can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to parties, can someone help: I can’t cant connect to a party, everytime I join my profile picture goes gray for a second like I’m in game chat, then it says “disconnected” under everyone’s name, then I start connecting and...
  4. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  5. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  6. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  7. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  8. I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what: So I’ve got the original black Xbox 1 and the pairing button on the side hasn’t worked idk why just one day it stopped but my controllers would still connect so whatever then my controllers just...
  9. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  10. “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”: So it’s been about 3 days and whenever I’ve tried to connect to my WiFi it says can’t connect check you network connection and password and try again. I’ve power cycled both my Xbox and router...