my xbox botoon wont bring up game bar everytimee i turn game bar on it turns off

Discus and support my xbox botoon wont bring up game bar everytimee i turn game bar on it turns off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i need help my game bar wont stay on 150df102-fffe-42d5-862e-cc9f29077444 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I � going � ���, Sep 12, 2023.

1. my xbox botoon wont bring up game bar everytimee i turn game bar on it turns off

i need help my game bar wont stay on

:)

I � going � ���, Sep 12, 2023
  2. Lavenia A. Win User

my xbox botoon wont bring up game bar everytimee i turn game bar on it turns off

3. Lavenia A. Win User

Hello I 💓 going 💯 💙💔💙,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We're sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with the Xbox Game Bar.

I'd like to clarify your concern; do you mean that pressing the Xbox button on your controller does not allow you to open and enable the Xbox Game bar? Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:

Make sure that your Xbox controller is connected to your PC via Bluetooth or USB cable.

Enable Xbox Game Bar via Settings:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Click the Gaming tab in the left pane and select Xbox Game Bar.
    3. Toggle the button next to Open Xbox Game Bar to “On”.
    4. Reboot the system to apply changes and then launch Xbox Game Bar.

If the issue persists, try repair or reset the Game Bar by going to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Game Bar > Advanced options > Select Repair. If this does not do anything, select Reset.

For other troubleshooting guide, see Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  4. Ackis Win User

GAME MODE

Press the Windows key + G to bring up the Game Bar, and then you can turn game mode on from there.

The Game Bar is buggy though, and doesn't always show up.
  5. Coreysito Win User

Mahjong daily ignores my settings

Hi ThwartedHorse6,

You should still be able to turn off the game's animations. After you launch the game, bring up the Charms bar on the right-hand side of the screen and then select Settings and then Game options. Once in the menu, turn off Background animation.

Please let me know if this doesn't turn off the animations.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

XBOX Game Bar cropping is wrong

Try to turn off the Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again.

How to disable Game bar

- Right-click the Start button.

- Click Settings.

- Click Gaming.

- Click Game bar.

- Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns Off.

Also check out the game bar troubleshooting guide here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

1. my xbox botoon wont bring up game bar everytimee i turn game bar on it turns off - Similar Threads - botoon wont bring

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  4. Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button: Controller wont stay on unless i hold the power button. I have tried all options, new batteries, update, reset both system and controller with no luck whatsoever....
  5. Avatar wont update even after restart of console

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar wont update even after restart of console: I would love a rework on the avatars program as it never updates and this is very frustrating . submitted by /u/Tough_Recording_3176 [link] [comments]
  6. My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?: My xbox series s says that i have to format it to NTFS, even tho i have done that multiple times. What do i do? 2a762762-4406-4854-b1ba-eb6144ea85ad
  7. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  8. I have a 1440p 165hz monitor curved and it wont do 1440p at 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 1440p 165hz monitor curved and it wont do 1440p at 120hz: I have a 1440p 165hz monitor curved and it wont do 1440p at 120hz alot of people are saying its because its actually 119.88 or whatever but my monitor works when its 1080p 120hz so i dont get how...
  9. Xbox wont turn on or load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on or load: My xbox just recently crashed while mid game. Now I can't even get it to load the home screen download anything or it takes to long to respond and crashes.. I've tried disconnected everything...
  10. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f