my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in

Discus and support my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, i have an issue with all 4 of this apps for Windows 10 where I try to access my account and it is unsuccessful. The issue consist in, when I access... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dwilliamrm, May 24, 2020.

1. dwilliamrm
    dwilliamrm Guest

my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in

hi, i have an issue with all 4 of this apps for Windows 10 where I try to access my account and it is unsuccessful. The issue consist in, when I access one of this apps, I am requiered to sign in. So I click the sign in option and it just leaves me there,
    nothing happens. It doesnt let me sign in to any of thism service. i already tried this:

Resetting the Xbox app from the Settings menu can help resolve corrupted app data. Here are the steps:

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps & features.
    4. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.
    6. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.
    and also...

This process will replace corrupted app installation files.

1. Click Start > All apps > Windows PowerShell folder > Windows PowerShell application. Right-click Windows PowerShell and click More > Run as Administrator.
    2. In the Windows PowerShell window, copy and paste the command Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage then press Enter.
    3. Once done uninstalling, click this link to download the Xbox app.
    Keep us posted with the results. We'd be glad to provide you additional assistance.

and both resulted in a failure. I am currently paying the game pass on my account and can not enjoy its services for this inconvinience.

I would appreciate someone with the knowledge and the patience and time to help me fix this so i can continue to enjoy your services.

:)

dwilliamrm, May 24, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

There is currently a service alert up, which is probably causing the issues you are having. Hopefully you will be able to log back in once the issue has been fixed. More info on the status page here

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Party's on pc

Hi,

The best way is to use the the game bar or the xbox companion app but you need to install them through the microsoft store
  4. Mooiaapie Win User

Gears 5

So basically uninstalled steam and reinstalled it. Then reinstalled Gears 5. Xbox game bar doesnt work. Neither does the xbox app (beta) download. Signed in on a microsoft online page have xbox console companion Open and still nothing.

Best experience of my life.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Suspended even after the ban was finished

I appreciate you letting me know. Kindly sign out and sign back in on your Xbox App, Xbox Console Companion, and Xbox Game Bar before restarting your PC then sign back in.
  6. ben44fr Win User

Friends see me offline Privacy settings problem

Yes. My Xbox Social status on Xbox Console Companion, Xbox Game Bar and Xbox (Beta) apps.
Thema:

1. my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in - Similar Threads - beta Microsoft Store

2. Hey whats microsft xbox purchase host , microsoft store events host , and events beta?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey whats microsft xbox purchase host , microsoft store events host , and events beta?: Yesterday i got hacked after playing need for speed. Store wouldnt load and i couldnt get messages or setting either. I reset next day and played same game and three updates poped up . I have had...
  3. Microsoft Store softlock and restart bootloop on latest Xbox Insider Beta OS (Xbox One...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store softlock and restart bootloop on latest Xbox Insider Beta OS (Xbox One...: Since the last time I posted, I've stepped down to the beta software ring has so far been a smooth experience til the last update. The following issues have occurred Minor Bugs: •Accesssories...
  4. Xbox Beta App and Microsoft Store showing two different download speeds.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App and Microsoft Store showing two different download speeds.: As the title suggest for some reason the Xbox Beta App is downloading games EXTREMELY slow. Like Im getting 5MB/S which is not what my internet should be getting seeing as i can go download...
  5. Events (Beta) and Microsoft Store not updating on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Events (Beta) and Microsoft Store not updating on my Xbox One S: Hi, my name is Zach, or Cadence as is on my account. I've been having trouble lately with two apps updating on my Xbox One S. I've even cleared some space for installation and they stall out at...
  6. Xbox Beta App Installer freezing when trying to install/Microsoft store freezing when...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Installer freezing when trying to install/Microsoft store freezing when...: Hello, I recently bought Xbox Game Pass and I have been playing multiple games (Sea of Thieves, ASTRONEER, Doom Eternal, Forza Horizon 4, No Man's Sky.) Today, ASTRONEER had updated to version...
  7. Events (Beta) and Microsoft Store won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Events (Beta) and Microsoft Store won't update: I want to know how to fix the "Events and Microsoft Store Update Bug" and see if anyone else has been having this problem. I can't access the Microsoft Store or the Events because the update...
  8. When I try joining the Windows 10 Minecraft beta it sends me to the Microsoft store even...

in XboX Insiders
    When I try joining the Windows 10 Minecraft beta it sends me to the Microsoft store even...: Basically as the title says. I bought the game through the Minecraft website. I have the Java edition. Do I need the version bought through the Microsoft store to be able to take part in the ray...
  9. Xbox Beta and Game Pass impossible to download anything, Neither in Microsoft Store! Win 10

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta and Game Pass impossible to download anything, Neither in Microsoft Store! Win 10: Hi guys, The Game Pass would be great IF something would work. I have now 2 days of installing/uninstall/re-install etc. etc. behind me without any solution. Since two days I burn hours and hours...
  10. Xbox Insider Microsoft Store Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Microsoft Store Beta: So I recently joined Xbox Insider and have been approved. I downloaded the new store update and have restarted my console twice and nothing about the store has changed. Cannot find any solutions...