My xbox auth expired what have to do

Discus and support My xbox auth expired what have to do in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Pls solve it I can't go to any sever it's shows xbox auth expired pls help 2b2bf066-761c-4889-b395-f4e9f0ba88bc Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sharukh Khan2, Aug 31, 2023.

1. My xbox auth expired what have to do

Pls solve it I can't go to any sever it's shows xbox auth expired pls help

:)

Sharukh Khan2, Aug 31, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Sharukh! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Is this a particular game? I know this has happened on Minecraft so you can try the following:

Sign out of the Microsoft account tied to Minecraft, close Minecraft and restart the console. And sign back in.
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

Xbox auth expired or authenticate on microsoft services android

Hello Nawid Rezai,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us.

We understand how you need help with Minecraft on your Android phone which you are presented with an error message. We greatly appreciate your time and effort for performing few troubleshooting steps prior sharing this with us. Nothing to worry about, we will check everything here to see what we can do best to help address our concern.

Before we proceed, I will be asking you few questions in order to help us better understand our concerns:

1. Was this working before from your end?
    2. Were there any recent activities or changes made before the issue appeared?
    3. Since when was the issue start?
    4. How do we obtain the license for the game?

In the meantime, from the information you provided, try visiting the Xbox Live Status page to check if there are any known issues with the service.

If there are no known issues with Xbox Live, please try to proceed with the following:

• Verify account. It's important to ensure that you're signed-in to your Xbox Live account on your Android device.
    • Check your internet connection. Make sure that your device is connected to a stable internet connection. If you are using cellular data, try switching to Wi-Fi and vice-versa.
    • Disable VPN. If a VPN is active during this issue, try deactivating it to see if the issue persists.
    • Disable batter optimization for authenticator. To do that, go to settings and make sure "turn off battery optimization" is turned on for the Microsoft authenticator app.
    • Update Authenticator. Make sure you run the latest version of Microsoft Authenticator.
    • Check device security. Make sure the device requires PIN or biometrics to unlock (lock screen). Try to re-enable face-ID or fingerprint in the device settings and restart.
    • Check notification. Ensure push notifications are turned on for the device and authenticator.
    • Check date & time settings. If you get an expired notification, make sure the device's Date & time are correct.
    • Try different sign-in methods. If passwordless sign-in doesn't work, try signing in with a username and password and use a time-based password (TOTP) in authenticator for two-factor authentication as a temporary workaround.

Source: Troubleshoot problems using Microsoft Authenticator - Microsoft Support

If you're still experiencing issues after trying these steps, you might consider contacting Minecraft Support for further assistance.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Mae Sev. Win User

Oh, thank you for letting me know, Nawid Rezai.

Since, you confirmed that the issue still the same, can you please tell us how is it going after providing you the steps above? If any case you receive and error message, kindly send us a screenshot. It would be a great help for us to continue.

We look forward to your response to this.

Regards,

5. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Nawid Rezai,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  6. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Nawid Rezai,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
Thema:

1. My xbox auth expired what have to do - Similar Threads - auth expired

2. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  3. "MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client...: I tried everything, but it keeps returning the above mentioned error. It seems literally no one else has this issue, and it seems it only happens on feather client....
  4. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  5. cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth: I was trying to get into an old fortnite account via xbox and I cant go onto the old email. i forgot the password and the number associated with it is also gone, i didnt have 2 factor auth and...
  6. I cant change my username on xbox or anything that need parental auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my username on xbox or anything that need parental auth: So i made a xbox account in like 2016 and then my dad of coruse put parental security on it and we lost the email and now he has a new one and we cant accecs it and it has messed up many things...
  7. QR code for login/re-auth xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    QR code for login/re-auth xbox console: I had to reauthenticate my Xbox just now and it gave me a URL and a code to manually type into my phone. That could have just been a QR code for me to scan. Or since I have the Authenticator app...
  8. Xbox auth expired or authenticate on microsoft services android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox auth expired or authenticate on microsoft services android: Split from this thread. Hello, I tried to enter the server, but it did not work, I even reset the phone because it does not enter the game, it gives the same error again and I am bored with...
  9. Xbox auth expired or authenticate on microsoft services android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox auth expired or authenticate on microsoft services android: Hello, I have a problem that when I want to join Minecraft servers on my android phone it either says "Xbox auth expired, please try again" or "Authenticate on Microsoft services" or smth and I...
  10. P2P/SIG: NO SESSION(EXPIRED AUTH FROM DISCOVERY)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    P2P/SIG: NO SESSION(EXPIRED AUTH FROM DISCOVERY): what does it mean? i cant play with my friend of ps4 in minecraft bedrock pc c37ae7c4-4f5d-4b61-aa43-f4b8c84c4818