My Xbox app won't start on my Windows 11 PC.

Discus and support My Xbox app won't start on my Windows 11 PC. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It has worked in the past but won't load past the initial Xbox logo and closes the program after a minute or two. I have tried repairing, resetting and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Will_049, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Will_049
    Will_049 Guest

It has worked in the past but won't load past the initial Xbox logo and closes the program after a minute or two. I have tried repairing, resetting and reinstalling the Xbox app and the game services app but it hasn't worked. I've restarted my computer several times and this also doesn't help. I'm running Windows 11, the latest version, no updates pending. My laptop meets the requirements to launch the app, it just doesn't load up.

None of the suggestions elsewhere on the forums have helped.

:)

Will_049, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello Will_049, i am Jose, an independent advisor.

The best advice I can give you is to contact Microsoft Support.

You can go to the link I will provide you with:

Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr1

To address your concern, press Enter or click on "Get Help."

Select the relevant product, choose the appropriate category, and confirm your selection.

The system will provide you with support options to assist you further.

Without further ado, I wish you good luck.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  3. IndigentSpy6194 Win User

Hello Will, I'm Olly, an Xbox Ambassador.

The best I can advise is you reach out to Microsoft Support.

You can Click here to go to Microsoft Support

To address your concern, navigate to the search bar and enter your issue. Press Enter or click "Get Help." Sign in to access support options. Choose the relevant product, select the appropriate category, and confirm your selection. The system will provide you with support options to assist you further.

Hope this gets fixed!
  4. wahlbang 07 Win User

Smartglass on Windows 8.1 pc will not find/connect to Xbox One

My Xbox One SmartGlass app won't even start on my PC(Windows 8.1). It show the startup screen with the logo on, and paaaw the app shuts down. Any suggestions?
  5. pottsalot2 Win User

Xbox app won't finish startup while offline. Window 11

Then why advertise it as a feature. The Xbox app itself won't load, how is anyone supposed to play anything offline. It work 3 years ago. I'm gonna guess this is a Windows 11 bug. My windows 10 desktop works fine but, the laptop on windows 11 won't.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Will Xbox series x controller work with Windows 11

Of course. Why not.

The Xbox app Game Pass App is going to come pre-installed on Windows 11, and Microsft want users to connect their controllers trouble free to the new OS.

The biggest issue would be to check if your PC is compatible for Windows 11, not your controllers.

In any event, Win 11 won't suddenly make Win 10 obsolete.
Thema:

1. My Xbox app won't start on my Windows 11 PC. - Similar Threads - app won't start

2. MSFS2020 Won't start when I press play in the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS2020 Won't start when I press play in the Xbox app.: I’ve just installed MSFS2020 to play again, but when I tried to open the sim, it didn’t start. I have tried multiple methods to fix this issue, but none of them have worked. Back when I used to...
  3. Xbox for PC App Won't Start or Let me Install Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox for PC App Won't Start or Let me Install Games: I've tried searching the forums but haven't found anything yet. I'm running into 2 specific problems with my Xbox for PC app. Xbox App Won't Start I click the icon and it shows the black splash...
  4. Xbox app downloads won't start on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app downloads won't start on PC: Xbox app downloads won't start on PC. Hellow. With Xbox support, we've tried every possible option, but nothing seems to work. I have Win 11, Ultimate subscriptionI can't download games through...
  5. Xbox app won't start

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app won't start: Hi, For a few weeks now I've been having problems launching the Xbox app on windows 10. The problem: When I click on the app, the window opens for about 3 seconds then closes. I get the logo, it...
  6. Every time I start up my computer, the Xbox app party function won't work until I restart...

in XBoX on Windows
    Every time I start up my computer, the Xbox app party function won't work until I restart...: Every time I start up my computer, the Xbox app party function won't work until I restart the computer. I do not have the app automatically launch at start up, which is a setting I choose with all...
  7. Xbox App (PC) ver. 2004.2000.57.0 - Streets of Rage 4 won't start

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (PC) ver. 2004.2000.57.0 - Streets of Rage 4 won't start: Game Pass Ultimate Germany Windows 10 ver. 19041.208 Xbox App (Beta) ver. 2004.2000.57.0 Downloaded and installed the game successfully. When trying to play, it opens the game window, won't...
  8. Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC: Hello all, I've got two different notebook computers (one Dell and other Asus) and the Xbox Console Companion App simply doesn't work on any of them. It used to work on my Asus one, but now it...
  9. Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu: When I click "Play" in the Xbox App nothing happens. If I try to launch two different games from the Start Menu it just opens this store page: [img] I've tried all the steps in the FAQ:...
  10. Gears Of War 4 (Windows 10 App) won't start after a few days (closes without error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Of War 4 (Windows 10 App) won't start after a few days (closes without error): Hi guys! I read about many people having problems with the download of Gears Of War 4, but that isn't an issue for me. What's happening is that my app won't start after a few days. The screen...