my xbox app wont load

Discus and support my xbox app wont load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it will just freeze on the loading screen every time i load it up i have tried everything like repairing it and resetting it nothing has worked can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jack Frandsen1, Feb 16, 2024.

1. my xbox app wont load

it will just freeze on the loading screen every time i load it up

i have tried everything like repairing it and resetting it nothing has worked

can someone please help me it would be very appreciated

:)

Jack Frandsen1, Feb 16, 2024
  2. Wiles731 Win User

Xbox One "Original Avatar" won't load.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/xbox-one-app-wont-start
    the problem is not with starting. the app starts just fine. it just wont load my original xbox avatar
  3. Cransep Win User

Xbox messages

So i use the IOS app and my messages wont load, they load perfectly fine on my xbox, but it shows i got no notifications when i try my app, i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting it, logging out and logging back it, and a few other
    things but they wont load.
    So i did research and it turns out that this has been going on for a while, but i dont know the solution to fix it :/
  4. Sodangidni Win User

my xbox app wont load

Hello, Jack. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble using the Xbox app.

Not only that, but I would like to suggest these potential solutions, maybe one of them will help you.

Note: Skip the ones you already tried.

A. Run the Gaming Services repair tool and then try again.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool > Please expand the field that says “Downloadable version”.

B. Perform a clean boot in your PC, once restarted, try again.

You can follow the steps for the clean boot process, by clicking here:

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd

C. Search “Services” by using the Windows search functionality and look for the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

For each service: Right-click on the service > Properties.
    In Startup Type, set the service to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start > Apply > OK to save changes, restart your PC and try again.

Note: In case GamingServices can't be modified, skip that one.

I'll remain attentive to your feedback.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. Jack Frandsen1 Win User

my xbox app wont load

thank you so much it worked. mate you are a legend
  6. KING ICE MANN3 Win User

Nothing loads

Ive got the same problem my xbox wont load any games or app and after about 30 seconds kicks me back to the home screen
Thema:

my xbox app wont load

1. my xbox app wont load - Similar Threads - app wont load

2. why wont my xbox app load ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my xbox app load ?: I tried many "solutions" but none have worked i tried loading it up but it stuck on the Xbox loading screen just want to play forza 5 please help or get me refunded for the games!...
  3. Xbox app wont load for PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont load for PC?: Been trying to launch the Xbox app on my pc via microsoft store AND xbox installer and neither worked. I have done all the remedies i can find online and nothing works like repairing or...
  4. My xbox app wont load nothing of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app wont load nothing of my games: In settings it says the was a problem loading installation locations try again and i tru resetting things and works 76e2681c-06cd-4591-8457-244d720af297
  5. WO LONG wont load the save files and app gets not responding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WO LONG wont load the save files and app gets not responding.: I recently formatted my machine and save files were gone. I hoped the saves could be their on cloud but the now Wo Long game doesn't go past the save feature. it is just stuck their. Need save...
  6. Companion App wont load

in XBoX on Windows
    Companion App wont load: This just happened all of a sudden. I cannot log into my companion app it just loads for eternity... beta app shows my account but I cannot "sign in" nothing launches or loads when I click sign...
  7. Xbox App for PC wont load my subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App for PC wont load my subscriptions: So the Xbox App for PC wont load my subscriptions making it impossible for me to download and play any game pass titles. 1eab31de-e219-4b93-90d5-4be48db1e361
  8. Netflix and Amazon Prime Video app wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix and Amazon Prime Video app wont load: Anyone else having this issue? Started two days ago and it just says give it minute and if that doesn’t work restart the Xbox. Seems odd that both apps went down at the same time. They both work...
  9. Xbox App beta and Companion App wont Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App beta and Companion App wont Load: Xbox app just loads forever and nothing happens. Companion app just wont sign in and says I have no internet which I do. Ive tried all kinds of resetting and reinstalling. Help. Im locked out of...
  10. Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC: I'm at my wits end with this....i haven't been able to load the avatar app since November. All it does its load for about 3 minutes then tell me it couldn't load my avatar, that something went...