My Xbox app won’t let me send messages

Discus and support My Xbox app won’t let me send messages in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My xbox app wont load any of messages and wont let me send messages. Got no isssue on console but the app wont let me do anything with messages. Help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by rangarich, Sep 12, 2019.

1. rangarich
    rangarich Guest

My xbox app wont load any of messages and wont let me send messages. Got no isssue on console but the app wont let me do anything with messages. Help please

:)

rangarich, Sep 12, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Rangarich

This is a wide range problem on phone app, please check on www.xbox.com to see your messages that is a quick work around.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Mine is the same I cant message and I cant download my captures at all, the app just freezes and do anything about it 🤯
  4. JaimisGotUhGun Win User

I am having the same issues. ):

Won’t load my messages.

‘Live updates are unavailable, pull down to refresh’

I pull down and nothing happens

All my friends names say ‘loading...’

Then it freezes.

I hope this gets resolved /:
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Won’t let me send messages

Hello logan,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to send a message through the console or the Xbox app for mobile devices? Did you receive a link to add the number and
    send the code through your Xbox message center or email address of the Microsoft account? If the console is an Xbox One, we recommend

completing a power cycle
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. Once the console has been power cycled, we recommend attempting to send a message. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. HurkyPark645549 Win User

I can't send any messages

It won't let me send a message on my Xbox app
Thema:

1. My Xbox app won’t let me send messages - Similar Threads - app won’t let

2. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  3. The Xbox app won’t let me change my account it only signs me on immediately

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox app won’t let me change my account it only signs me on immediately: Every time I sign into the app on my windows PC it signs me into an account I don’t have an Xbox for. I wanted to switch my account but there’s no option. I’ve rest the entire app and deleted it...
  4. My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.: It’s not my connection at all. My husband is right next to me playing on his Xbox just fine. a8f0f213-ca6d-4400-a516-94296b5cc859
  5. Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into the account i was before.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into the account i was before.: So in the Xbox app PC, I am into my friend's account to try a game he had but now whenever I try to log back into mine I click sign out then when I sign in it just does a black screen for 2...
  6. Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com...: Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com but it’s a blank white page? da81f5e2-fc22-452c-baaf-d907ed97a81e
  7. Xbox app won’t let me log in on my iPhone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app won’t let me log in on my iPhone: I recently made a new Microsoft account, and when I try to log into it on the Xbox app, it takes me to the Xbox live page than puts me back where I started. 319e5270-8f27-478f-a216-9f0a24dfc077
  8. Why won’t Xbox App let me accept party invites?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t Xbox App let me accept party invites?: Hi! I generally use Xbox App to talk in parties, but the last several days I haven’t been able to accept party invites. If I click on an invite, instead of accepting it, the app takes me to the...
  9. Xbox app won’t let me switch accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won’t let me switch accounts: Hey so I wanted to put this here to help people since I couldn’t find it anywhere from the support people. But if you have this problem use your controller and hit the Xbox button or do whatever...
  10. Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into a old account of mine.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app won’t let me change accounts, keeps auto logging me into a old account of mine.: Hi guys has anyone else had an issue with the xbox app? Unable to switch accounts on it. I sign out and try to sign back in but it just puts me straight into an old account off mine. My desk top...