My Xbox App won’t connect to Xbox 360 console.

Discus and support My Xbox App won’t connect to Xbox 360 console. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just turned on my 360 and now my app on iPhone won’t connect to my console. My Xbox and iPhone are on the same wifi network. Can anyone help please?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Puzzleheaded-Tone-52, Aug 21, 2023.

1. My Xbox App won’t connect to Xbox 360 console.

I just turned on my 360 and now my app on iPhone won’t connect to my console. My Xbox and iPhone are on the same wifi network. Can anyone help please?

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Tone-52
    [link] [comments]

/u/Puzzleheaded-Tone-52, Aug 21, 2023
  2. Jomari Arc Win User

Xbox app won’t connect to console

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause your Xbox app not to work properly. Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming issues on Windows 10.

Let us know how it turns out.
  3. Shelby Baumgartner Win User

Has anyone else had this issue with their account status?

I’m having the same issue. Told me to connect to Xbox live but it won’t connect. I am connected to the internet because the other apps work. Can’t contact Xbox because their virtual assistant is a nightmare and freezes up.

So I tried to remove my account and re add it, but now it won’t even let me add an account back to the Xbox. Now I can’t use any apps. Basically stuck.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

I can't get the 10 digit code for my Xbox 360 250GB Slim

So I can't really connect my Xbox Live account with my Xbox 360?
    You should be able to connect it from the console directly without the Xbox App as the Xbox 360 predates the app by many years. Or is it not allowing it?

This article explains the ways to connect..you should be able to do it that way:

https://www.wikihow.com/Hook-Up-Xbox-360-Live
  5. DanielleBlackburn Win User

Backwards compatible games (like bo2 zombies) will not working on series x

I just tried that and it didn’t work. Now it won’t let me login to my account on the 360. It says it can’t connect to Xbox live.
  6. El Alexis8307 Win User

Why can’t I connect to multiplayer on Xbox 360 games on my series x.

Ive been online but I put go offline and then go online but that didn’t seem to work. Ima try to explain to you as best as possible. Ok so, I can play current gen and next gen games online but when I try to play Xbox 360 games online it won’t connect me.for example if I want to play an Xbox 360 game with my friends online it won’t connect me it will just say connecting for a while then it will say couldn’t connect. So then we will have to play another game that is not an Xbox 360 game.
Thema:

My Xbox App won’t connect to Xbox 360 console.

1. My Xbox App won’t connect to Xbox 360 console. - Similar Threads - App won’t connect

2. My PC Xbox app won’t connect to party.

in XboX Insiders
    My PC Xbox app won’t connect to party.: I tried to repair it and it still hasn’t worked. This happened after the most recent update submitted by /u/truckersmc116 [link] [comments]
  3. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  4. Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?: For context I was reformatting an external hard drive today to see if it could run my games and instead I find out that the rest of my games on my internal are having trouble loading. My call of...
  5. Microsoft Store, Xbox App, and Xbox Game Bar Won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Xbox App, and Xbox Game Bar Won’t download: Hello - I have a brand new PC I bought today and the system won’t download the Microsoft store, Xbox App, or Xbox Game bar. Has a solution been found for this? I am using Windows 11....
  6. Xbox App won’t connect to Xbox no matter what I do.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App won’t connect to Xbox no matter what I do.: I have tried everything I can think of and looked online yet my Xbox app will not connect to my Xbox series x. I have hard reset and turned off phone. I have set it to not allow connections then...
  7. Xbox One won’t connect to iOS app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won’t connect to iOS app: Hi. I am trying to connect my home xbox one to the xbox ios app. Both are logged in on the same account. When i open the app and select to add an existing console, it asks me to turn on my xbox....
  8. xbox app won’t connect to console

in XboX Insiders
    xbox app won’t connect to console: please help. :(( i’ve searched the web far and wide to find a solution to this problem, but everything i find either has to do with setting up my console or refers to the outdated version of the...
  9. Xbox Game Pass App Now Won’t Connect to Xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App Now Won’t Connect to Xbox: Hi, I’m experiencing the same issue I see many others posting about on here. My Xbox One is set to instant on, remote install is allowed, I have tried renaming, restarting multiple times, but...
  10. Xbox app won’t connect to console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won’t connect to console: hey everyone I’m having issues and driving me crazy. I livestreamed last night everything was good. Went to bed went to work and went to go livestream again and it’s not letting me connect to...