My xbox app will suddenly crash and never open again ive factory reset my pc and thats the...

Discus and support My xbox app will suddenly crash and never open again ive factory reset my pc and thats the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; ill be playing a game like normal then the game crashes and my xbox app wont open again. it sits on the initial loading screen forever... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Trent Shelby, Apr 14, 2023.

1. Trent Shelby
    Trent Shelby Guest

My xbox app will suddenly crash and never open again ive factory reset my pc and thats the...

ill be playing a game like normal then the game crashes and my xbox app wont open again. it sits on the initial loading screen forever

:)

Trent Shelby, Apr 14, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

My xbox app will suddenly crash and never open again ive factory reset my pc and thats the only way to temporarily fix it.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

try rolling back the last update:

How to Roll Back Windows 10 to a Previous Version of Windows

To go back to a previous version of Windows, do the following:

If your computer is unplugged, make sure you plug it into the wall outlet and click Next.

Click Start and type "recovery".

Select Recovery Options (System Setup).

Under Recovery, select Go Back to Windows [X], where [X] is the previous version of Windows.

Select a reason for the reversal, then click Next.

Click Back to Windows [X].

Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the rollback.

When the rollback is complete, the computer will boot into the previous version of Windows. If you used a password to log in in the previous version of Windows, you will need that password to log in.
  3. MrTibbs808 Win User

nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for months

nba gametime app still keeps crashing thats two nights in a row now, can anyone help, ive done a hard reset but still keeps crashing
  4. WinterRope9434 Win User

Microsoft edge crash

I utilize a Xbox One X console. It just occurred again. That makes 4 times today! It simply suddenly appears during the gaming session and crashes the game in the process. How does one disable that microsoft edge app? Attempted to remove it entirely, but there was no option offered to do so. Have never even launched that app, yet now it is crashing my game!
  5. JoshofDestiny Win User

xbox one random crash

it took sometime but it crashed without the external. ive already done a factory reset. i even cleared all my games and reinstalled. formatted external also. it just crashes so randomly
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Upload speed issues only on consoles.

That shouldn't be happening, my friend. 1-3 Mbps is VERY slow.

Let's try a factory reset on your Xbox:

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note: the "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not make you lose your games, but you will need to sign in to your account again.

After the factory reset, check your NAT type:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type > It should be Open.

If it's not open, please let me know.
Thema:

1. My xbox app will suddenly crash and never open again ive factory reset my pc and thats the... - Similar Threads - app suddenly crash

2. Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s: All games and apps stopped working. Recently did a hard reset trying to fix controller issues and now none of my apps and games are working. Which is odd because earlier today they were working...
  3. My Xbox one x suddenly times out while trying to load any app, including settings....

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one x suddenly times out while trying to load any app, including settings....: As mentioned, any app or other items, such as settings. just crash out completely. I see older questions similar to this, but I'm not seeing any real resolution. MS support used to be awesome a...
  4. Installed games suddenly not appearing in Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed games suddenly not appearing in Xbox App: They will play fine on their own, but are not showing in the xbox app. 1d46ad12-141e-4fa3-a8eb-fa920f05e645
  5. Suddenly unable to install any games from the Xbox app & Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly unable to install any games from the Xbox app & Microsoft Store: I've spent so much time on this issue for the past few days. I am unable to install games on my PC via the xbox app & the microsoft store. Microsoft store install button does nothing. I have...
  6. I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020: Microsft store does not seem to work correctly. xbox app sometimes will not open, and when it does MSFS does not appear in the app (or in the store). Also if it does open it says it neeed to...
  7. XBOX App PC suddenly launches games VERY slowly if at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX App PC suddenly launches games VERY slowly if at all.: I have run into an issue where games through the XBOX App will load extremely slowly. For instance FORZA 5 will open its launch splash screen and take over 30 seconds to bring up another splash...
  8. Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow: So ive tried hard reset and even did a factory reset last night, I was able to download one game from that but this morning it's exactly back to how it was... All downloads just sit in queue and...
  9. My XBox PC app suddenly stopped responding after two years and I can't access my Gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBox PC app suddenly stopped responding after two years and I can't access my Gamepass...: In the last few hours of trying to find solutions I have discovered that the issue is coming from some way that the Gaming Services app interacts with the XBox app. I have tried a great number of...
  10. Controller suddenly turns right on the Xbox menu, ALL Apps and ALL games. The controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller suddenly turns right on the Xbox menu, ALL Apps and ALL games. The controller...: Hey, been on the platform for as long as I remember. Anyways I have been experiencing an issue i haven't seen before anywhere. My controller's right stick input just sticks right, making it...