My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

Discus and support My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Riley Cedarquist, May 29, 2024.

1. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says "Launching the Xbox App" at the bottom. Before it was just a black screen but recently it changed to a blueish battlefield looking image with a volcano eruption in the background. I have reinstalled the app, repaired the app, downloaded gaming services, repaired that app, and entered a bunch of commands into Powershell. I have triple-checked my date and time settings, and I have reset my network settings. I have checked for windows updates and driver updates. Nothing seems to work, my last solution is a fresh Windows installation and I just do not want to go through the hassle of doing that for a very poorly made gaming service. Can anyone else think of something else I can try?

:)

Riley Cedarquist, May 29, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.