My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the...

Discus and support My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox app opens into a black screen with a white Xbox logo loading screen. I have left it loading for hours and it doesn't open. The app used to work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob Awada, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Jacob Awada
    Jacob Awada Guest

My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the...

My Xbox app opens into a black screen with a white Xbox logo loading screen. I have left it loading for hours and it doesn't open. The app used to work fine, until this happened. I cannot access my Xbox app at all which means no games, or game pass.

Below will be a list of the solutions I have tried

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ztTR_631s0&t=5s (I tried every fix in this video, none fixed the issue)

:)

Jacob Awada, Aug 26, 2023
  2. Kristin Hesser Win User

My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the app does not work

Get-AppxPackage -allusers | foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register "$($_.InstallLocation)\appxmanifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode}

Run powershell as an admin and copy/paste this line. Runs in about 10 minutes (ignore the red text), bingo-bango, bobs your uncle. Good to go. This is a fix I've used for other windows app fixes and I finally pulled it out after looking all over the web for answers to this issue to no avail.
  3. Andrew Green1 Win User

My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the app does not work

Same Issue. Reinstalled multiple times. Consistently poor performance. All we get are things WE should do. What is MS doing to fix this issue? I've had it on another device and it's just victim blaming at us with NO assistance from MS other than words. Nothing concrete to solve this issue. So I've paid $10 (Game Pass) to M$ for nothing. Not very happy and there are others who feel same way. I'll go see if Reddit has solved this.

Have a great day! :)

Best Regards and Best Wishes!
  4. VolkerSteiger Win User

Same Problem here. None of the suggested Options works for me.

I pay 10€ for nothing. Hate it.

Canceld the Gamepass now.

ByeBye M$
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello Jacob Awada

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you're experiencing issues with your Xbox app on Windows 10. Here are some additional troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check for updates: Make sure that your Windows 10 operating system is up to date. You can do this by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.

2. Reset the Xbox app: You can try resetting the Xbox app by going to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox > Advanced options > Reset.

3. Reinstall the Xbox app: If resetting the app doesn't work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox > Uninstall. Then, go to the Microsoft Store and reinstall the app.

4. Check your graphics card drivers: Make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date. You can do this by going to Device Manager > Display adapters > Right-click on your graphics card > Update driver.

Please see: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the... - Similar Threads - app Windows opens

2. Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore: Since a few weeks I face some difficult problems with the Xbox App on my computer. I receive a permanent loading screen when I start the app and it never changes a bit, even if I let it run for...
  3. Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today: As in title, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clicking on repair etc , nothing, royal pain this is. Just does not boot up when clicked on f4c1b286-3e6d-4d23-babd-4a9ae7cb69a0
  4. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  6. xbox app will not open on my windows 10 machine

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app will not open on my windows 10 machine: I cannot open the Xbox app on my windows 10 machine. I have tried all of the steps suggested throughout the community. None of them get me past the black screen with the Xbox logo in the center....
  7. Error code when trying to open xbox app on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code when trying to open xbox app on windows: Does anyone know a way to get my issue to work? I have a Lenovo windows 11 gaming laptop and whenever i attempt to open the Xbox app to play my games, it always gives me an error code; I havent...
  8. Xbox App does not open ( PC/Windows )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App does not open ( PC/Windows ): Hey! My Xbox app has had this problem for the longest time now and i still cant fix it. When I open the app it just loads forever and never actually opens. I have tried a lot of solutions but none...
  9. The sign in window on the Windows Xbox App won't open.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The sign in window on the Windows Xbox App won't open.: The sign in window on the Windows Xbox App won't open so I can't even sign in. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting my pc, checked FAQs. An error message doesn't show up and it's...
  10. Unable to open the Xbox App on Window

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to open the Xbox App on Window: Hi Folks, I'm currently unable to open the Xbox App on Windows. It was working fine a few weeks ago, but when I tried to open it today, it will not launch. The application appears to be running...