My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again."...

Discus and support My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again."... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have already tried everything Xbox support has in hand , they sent me to this website to request further assistant, I've googled any solutions and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Hernandez1, Aug 7, 2023.

1. My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again."...

I have already tried everything Xbox support has in hand , they sent me to this website to request further assistant, I've googled any solutions and tried command prompts, PowerShell , registry , also deleted and reinstalled gaming services and it didn't work. I also tried restarting my computer, deleted and installed Xbox app, reset , repaired microsoft store. How do I fix this one and for all? I have Windows 11.

:)

John Hernandez1, Aug 7, 2023
  2. rocka4real Win User

PC Games Pass Issue, cant see anything - Support is useless, plz help

I have the same issue.

The companion xbox console app shows all my games but the xbox app doesn't show my list of games.

Under settings and General it says ' There was a problem loading installation locations. Try again.

This issue only happened yesterday.

Mayne error with the app?
  3. Richard.W67 Win User

Xbox PC App "There was a problem loading installation locations. Try again."

Hi Noah im in same boat suddenly as of yesterday all my xbox games are not there and when i go to reinstall it tells me gaming services needs an update or is broken is this what you get ?? yet my EA games that are linked work fine
  4. CosmicCraze Win User

Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try again." error

If you are experiencing issues with your Xbox PC app installed games disappearing and receiving the "There was a problem loading install locations. Try again." error, here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check for updates: Make sure the Xbox app is up to date by going to the Microsoft Store and checking for updates.

2. Restart the Xbox app: Close the app and relaunch it.

3. Restart your computer: Sometimes, a simple restart of your computer can help fix software glitches.

4. Reset the Xbox app: Click on the Start menu and search for "Apps & features". Scroll down to find the Xbox app and click on "Advanced options". Then, click on "Reset" to reset the app to its default settings.

5. Reinstall the Xbox app: If none of the above steps work, uninstall the Xbox app and then reinstall it from the Microsoft Store.

Hopefully, one of these solutions will help you resolve the issue with your Xbox PC app installed games disappearing and the "There was a problem loading install locations. Try again." error.
  5. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again." How do I fix it?

Alright, now try this which is the only thing I see can make this happen:

Check out this website and perform the repair upgrade to your windows:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-perform-repair-upgrade-in-windows-11/8099a5ae-8afc-406f-864d-8d13c3742d8d">https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-perform-repair-upgrade-in-windows-11/8099a5ae-8afc-406f-864d-8d13c3742d8d

Let me know how it goes.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-perform-repair-upgrade-in-windows-11/8099a5ae-8afc-406f-864d-8d13c3742d8d

Kind regards
  6. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again." How do I fix it?

Yes it’ll solve the problem of syncing the accounts.
Thema:

My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again."...

1. My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again."... - Similar Threads - app saying was

2. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  3. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  4. Xbox says it's updating in the app but when I check there is no update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox says it's updating in the app but when I check there is no update: I went to open Xbox to figure out why stardew valley wasn't signed in and it says that its updating and it's at 0% however it's been at 0% days and Microsoft store says it doesnt need an update,...
  5. Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show: I’m trying to install the dolphin emulator from GitHub and when I put the appx into the bar and try to upload it just says not status information to show 8cb8d96a-05cd-43cc-b8d6-387c858bd906
  6. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  7. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  8. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  9. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  10. When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...: How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else? e8b85cdc-dd13-4c2f-946c-220b4ee3eedf