My Xbox app has an incorrect email and it won’t let me change it in the app

Discus and support My Xbox app has an incorrect email and it won’t let me change it in the app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My Xbox app has an incorrect email and it won’t let me change it to sign in please help ive been at this for a **** hour... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by QueenKing1, Feb 1, 2021.

1. QueenKing1
    QueenKing1 Guest

My Xbox app has an incorrect email and it won’t let me change it to sign in please help ive been at this for a **** hour

:)

QueenKing1, Feb 1, 2021
  2. Charley Hawk Win User

Hello, sorry to hear that you are having this issue, now i cannot claim to be in the knowledge about this sort of thing but i can point you in the right direction, now failing that the link iv included i would suggest in contacting Microsoft directly on +44 (0)344 800 2400.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Account-Profile/manage-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  3. Sam Thompson3 Win User

Need to talk to a person

I have an Xbox account connected to my email address which has nothing to do with me and I would the Xbox account deleted please. I have tried on the app but it won’t let me do it. I have already changed my password so the person who made it cannot access it but I would like it gone.
  4. RobbieFoster15 Win User

gamer pic

my account is an adult but it won’t let me do the custom gamerpic on the Xbox app
  5. Corban Langston Win User

Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

Update: Xbox games and party have been unsuspended but only after I removed and re added my Xbox account to the Xbox. The app won’t let me change my PFP still but at least I can game again. I’m not in a rush to change it but I would prefer for it to actually work since the account suspension has been lifted.
  6. AlexCunningham4 Win User

I cannot change my gamer pic

For some reason on Xbox app it won’t let me change my gamer picIt’s been months now and he keeps saying try again later when I’m trying to do a custom gamer pic
Thema:

1. My Xbox app has an incorrect email and it won’t let me change it in the app - Similar Threads - app has incorrect

2. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?: Has the movies and tv app already been shut down? It hasn't launched since November... 98836086-71d6-4bd2-9a38-b26c8a0a4e54
  5. Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...: My Xbox Series X randomly started having glitchy or stuttering audio issues a few months ago, but only on menus, but now i realized that it effects apps as well (like Spotify, YouTube, etc)...
  6. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...
  7. Disney dreamlight valley gold edition has dissapeared on xbox pc app why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney dreamlight valley gold edition has dissapeared on xbox pc app why?: A couple days ago i was able to stil find the gold edition now all of a sudden it's gone and i can only buy the basic doesnt show me a rift in time expansion either why? what is going on that it's...
  8. Hello. My xbox app on my mobile opens but nothing in it wants to load. It has never had...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. My xbox app on my mobile opens but nothing in it wants to load. It has never had...: I can launch the app but nothing in it wants to load. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling even clearing the storage and caches but it still doesnt work nothing in it loads but i can still launch...
  9. When Trying to Launch Game on PC App the Shortcut has an Incorrect Path

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When Trying to Launch Game on PC App the Shortcut has an Incorrect Path: Hello I recently installed FH5. I installed it on my D drive like I have with other games. Whenever I try and launch the game I get an error saying that the path does not exist. It seems to think...
  10. Xbox PC app has the incorrect age restrictions.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC app has the incorrect age restrictions.: My Microsoft account has no age restriction (I checked right before making this post to make sure it hadn't changed for some reason), yet the Xbox PC app doesn't even let let me download teen...