My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.

Discus and support My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why does my xbox keep disconnecting from my internet for 2 minutes at 11:59 every single night? It’s only my xbox that disconnects. Ive played since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jael bialas, Jun 20, 2024.

1. jael bialas
    jael bialas Guest

Why does my xbox keep disconnecting from my internet for 2 minutes at 11:59 every single night? It’s only my xbox that disconnects. Ive played since 12am on my playstation before and it didnt disconnect, my phone doesnt disconnect either. It’s my xbox and my xbox only that disconnects. Help

:)

jael bialas, Jun 20, 2024
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Jael.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I inform you that here in the community, we are all users and do not have access to your data and account. We can only offer you advice based on our knowledge and experience.

So, if I understand correctly, you're experiencing a disconnection that happens at 11:59 PM for about 2 minutes, but you've verified that your internet connection and modem remain connected during this time and the issue is isolated to your console. Have you checked whether the Xbox is disconnecting from the modem or if it stays connected to the modem but loses internet access?

Additionally, you should try using a wired connection if possible to determine if there might be interference with the Wi-Fi signal.

In the meantime, I will further research to see if this issue is unique to you.

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. Mr Ducktape585 Win User

Constantly getting disconnected from XBOX LIVE. Really frustrating.

same here i keep getting disconnected randomly only on my xbox :(
  4. SizedArmadillo0 Win User

where all the cod4 people at

cod 4..6pm til 11pm everynight..never hacked..uk time only..good luck
  5. KaelinYami Win User

Xbox Disconnects every 5-10 minutes, but will hold for up to an hour.

All right. This is how it is. I've spent 24+ hours with xbox support and they have determined it is not my xbox in any way shape or form. My internet provider has come to the same conclusion.

I have gotten a new modem. It is still disconnecting. I am not getting a new router because directly connecting it to the modem is still disconnecting.

I am going to take my xbox to my parents on Thursday March 8th. If it keeps disconnecting then it is an xbox LIVE issue. If it does not keep disconnecting then it is my ISP. Either way, I've been screwed out of services and my time for 3 weeks. Someone needs
    to take responsibility.
  6. ScottBandla Win User

Keep getting disconnected

I'll be interested to know if your direct modem connections maintain Live over time; I've always had my Xbox hard-wired to my modem, and the same disconnect issue keeps happening to me...
Thema:

1. My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight. - Similar Threads - keeps disconnecting same

2. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  3. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  4. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  5. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting: A couple months ago I bought a brand new controller with the official rechargeable battery pack. I have had issues with the controller disconnecting and losing power since day one. Today I decided...
  6. Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?: The issue began about a month and a half ago and has gotten consistently worse. I will be in the middle on a Overwatch 2 game and the latency will jump from 30 to the 1600s and then the console...
  7. Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet: So just recently I've noticed my Xbox series X, like every 30 seconds it will disconnect then re connect over and over again. As far I can tell my internet isn't actually disconnected. I get a...
  8. I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post: I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post 3aba7643-204f-4a91-afb1-85e74d4a7f6e
  9. My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....: I've reset my remotes and console a thousand times. Power cycle nothing works. My xbox has been in the same spot and never had a issue til the update. I'm beyond frustrated and many people have...
  10. Help I keep getting disconnected every night at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I keep getting disconnected every night at the same time: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Xbox series x. Every night 9 on the dot I get kicked from the party and Internet. I can't even connect back on and pops up with "can't obtained IP address" I...