My Xbox and Microsoft account have been hacked and the email has been changed

Discus and support My Xbox and Microsoft account have been hacked and the email has been changed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to sign into my account on xbox I need to enter a password to an email that isn’t mine. I try to sign into my real account on xbox Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SoloSpark948912, Sep 1, 2023.

1. My Xbox and Microsoft account have been hacked and the email has been changed

When I try to sign into my account on xbox I need to enter a password to an email that isn’t mine. I try to sign into my real account on xbox Microsoft and my email is no longer accepted, I keep trying to get support from xbox and it’s just a virtual agent that isn’t helpful, what can I do to get my account back?

:)

SoloSpark948912, Sep 1, 2023
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi SoloSpark948912,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that your Xbox and Microsoft account have been hacked. This is definitely a concerning situation. It's possible that your account was hacked due to a weak password or a phishing scam. It's important to use strong, unique passwords for all of your accounts and to be cautious of any suspicious emails or messages asking for personal information.

I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

Kindly try first to log access your account through this page: Microsoft account | Home then see how it goes.

Next, I recommend that you change the password for your email account that is associated with your Xbox and Microsoft account. This will prevent the hacker from accessing your email and making any further changes to your account. You can also enable two-factor authentication for your email account to add an extra layer of security.

Next, you can try to recover your Microsoft account by going to the Microsoft account recovery page. You will need to provide some information to verify your identity, such as your phone number or alternate email address. Once you have verified your identity, you can reset your password and regain access to your account. See: Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

I hope this information helps you recover your account and prevent any future security issues. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  3. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi SoloSpark948912,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  4. khizar hasan1 Win User

Minecraft account

Yes I changed it multiple times but the hacker changed the verification email my Microsoft account has been recovered but the Xbox account where we have to login to play games like forza or minecraft has been hacked
  5. CarTzy Win User

My account has been hacked and the email has been changed on the account

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  6. CarTzy Win User

My account has been hacked and the email has been changed on the account

Hello ISAAC MAYNARD,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

These articles may help us with the recovery process.

If you think your account has been hacked - Microsoft Community

You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. My Xbox and Microsoft account have been hacked and the email has been changed - Similar Threads - Microsoft account been

2. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  3. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  4. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  5. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  6. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: I need to talk to microsoft them selfs not a robot a human because I already sent them a msg the robot told me that they sent it up to higher ranked people to review it and it has been like 6 to 7...
  7. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: My microsoft has been hacked and i cant login now.The hacked changed everything in this account,i dont know how to do. 1816fc14-5b80-47c0-be12-41402315e1bd
  8. am i able to get my microsoft account back after it has been hacked and my email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    am i able to get my microsoft account back after it has been hacked and my email address...: My gmail was used without my knowledge by a random person who switched my microsoft account email and password, i have no way of getting into the account anymore, anytime i try to use my email...
  9. my Microsoft account has been hacked. Would you help me please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Microsoft account has been hacked. Would you help me please?: my Microsoft account has been hacked. Would you help me please? 87e16a02-b6b5-4864-bad5-3e41376b0727
  10. Is there a way to transfer all Xbox data to another email, my microsoft account has been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer all Xbox data to another email, my microsoft account has been...: Today there have been hundreds of sign-in attempts made to my microsoft account, i changed password and added a 2-factor authentication but i would like to close the account and move all of my...