My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

Discus and support My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My achievements on my Xbox series x have deleted themselves and aren’t showing up after this last update to my system and factory reset hasn’t fixed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Danielle Graham1, Jun 16, 2023.

1. My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

My achievements on my Xbox series x have deleted themselves and aren’t showing up after this last update to my system and factory reset hasn’t fixed the problem I had 17,400 gamer score that’s now gone, is there a way to fix it and get it back to where I can look at my achievements again. I’ve tried everything that I can think of.

:)

Danielle Graham1, Jun 16, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

Hello, I understand this situation may be frustrating for you.

However, I would like to let you know that as a community user like you, the only option left is wait until the inconvenience is solved.
  3. Smwutches Win User

It's an issue with the servers. There's nothing you can do to force a fix. Once it's fixed on Xbox's side, you should see them again.
  4. Danielle Graham1 Win User

All of my achievements came back but now the Xbox is saying that every game I’ve played that the achievements are all at 0 and that I haven’t unlocked any of them, please help all of this started happening after the latest system update
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello, some players are experiencing this inconvenience. For now, we may need to wait until the Xbox team fix it.
  6. Danielle Graham1 Win User

I’ve already done that, it’s saying no achievements to show on both my Xbox series x and the app
Thema:

1. My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it - Similar Threads - achievements aren’t showing

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  8. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  9. My achievements aren’t syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements aren’t syncing: This months achievements aren’t registering on my score but I’m getting updates I am getting them within the games but not on my monthly scores and my achievement history is not showing the most...
  10. Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?: When checking stats on my games. They seem to be inaccurate. I have lots of 100% games at nothing in the time play section. On gta 5 it says i’ve played gta overall fir 73 days but played gta...