My xbox account wont link to my epic games launcher on pc

Discus and support My xbox account wont link to my epic games launcher on pc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ive tried a dozen things to get the right xbox account to link but it gives me an old email thats my brothers but i dont have that now im trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by T34KSP14ASH8, Nov 17, 2023.

1. T34KSP14ASH8
    T34KSP14ASH8 Guest

ive tried a dozen things to get the right xbox account to link but it gives me an old email thats my brothers but i dont have that now im trying to link my current account to it but i cant verify because it gives me the wrong email and the wrong account

and its also the my old number linked to my current account and i need to change it but my epic launcher should link to this account because this acc is completely different to the old account

:)

T34KSP14ASH8, Nov 17, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi T34KSP14ASH8,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with linking your Xbox account to the Epic Game launcher on your PC. As an Xbox support expert, I want to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Most 3rd party linking account, it needs to be addressed by the developer or game studio which is the Epic Game because they know how it works and they have the right tool to be able to help you with it.

Here's the link: How to contact Epic Support - Technical Support (epicgames.com)

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Georges C. Win User

Fortnite add on doesnt need to installed

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello FadedFroppy5223, are you playing on the console or on the PC?

If it's on the console you need to download Fortnite from the same account that purchased the items and is linked to Epic, otherwise it won't work.

If you play on PC, you have to use your Epic account directly through the Epic game launcher and download the game.

Note: You can't create a new Xbox account and link your old Epic account that has iten, an account can only be linked once to an Epic account.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Purchasing VBucks on the Microsoft Store.

Hi Joshua, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I play both on Xbox and PC using the same Xbox Live account that is linked to the same Epic account.

What I noticed is that if I purchased an item or a v-bucks from Microsoft Store, it will not sync to my Epic games account/Epic game launcher without me launching the game on my Xbox first.

It would be best to purchase directly on the Epic launcher if you don't have an Xbox console to prevent any issues.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Game not compatible

Hi Saulo! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Not possible to use that game trough Microsoft store as Microsoft only distributes this game on Xbox, on Pc needs to be installed trough the Epic launcher, follow the steps here to link your accounts

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-accou...
  6. Georges C. Win User

need to access epic games thur Xbox

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Al, to access your Epic account you have to do it from the PC in a browser or through the Epic launcher.

You need to know that the account you use on Xbox and is linked to Epic is the same one you used to log into Epic's platform.
Thema:

1. My xbox account wont link to my epic games launcher on pc - Similar Threads - account wont link

2. My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account: Ive tried singing into a microsoft account to be able to play minecraft with my friends and it still doesnt work 0bd67b30-c47a-4565-91bb-2d6aee0d3253
  3. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  4. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?: I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did...
  5. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  6. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my discord account.: I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account. I have tried: un...
  7. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my discord account.: I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account. I have tried: un...
  8. My paradox and microsoft account wont link

in XBoX on Windows
    My paradox and microsoft account wont link: so when i try to link them it says Something went wrong. ead08890-475d-4215-ad09-57230fc77011
  9. im trying to link my xbox live account that i have on my xbox one s and it wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    im trying to link my xbox live account that i have on my xbox one s and it wont work: so i just got twitch prime gaming and i want to get the gta 5 online submarine sonar station but when i press link xbox account to rockstar social club it says authentication failed everytime i...
  10. EA account wont link to Xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    EA account wont link to Xbox account: Im trying to play EA Access games since they are now included with Gamepass for PC but it keeps telling me that my Xbox account is linked to a different EA account i dont remember linking it to...