My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

Discus and support My xbox account wont link to my discord account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OffTHE WINNER, Dec 17, 2023.

1. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account.

I have tried:

un linking and re linking

re-linking from all ends (discord app, xbox app and my xbox)

checking for updates on the xbox and apps.

deleting and re-installing the discord app.

performing a power cycle on my xbox

clearing data cache on the xbox and apps.

it always says I need to re-link my discord account no matter how many times I do it.

xbox support is of no help. they keep giving instructions to link my account even though i already know how and its not working.

:)

OffTHE WINNER, Dec 17, 2023
  2. OffTHE WINNER Win User

I can provide screen shots, video or more info if you need it.
  3. ChipSouls Win User

Been experiencing the same issue as well. Xbox support is of no help and at this point I’m going to bet it’s the new terrible update to Discord that’s causing the issue. Ever since the update everything to do with the app has been nothing but problematic.
  4. PandalordAH Win User

How do I connect discord and xbox

I cant see that my Xbox account is linked with discord on discord though.
  5. FracturedSoul23 Win User

I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

Thanks for the Response but that isn't linked to what i've said

I am trying to speak Through Discord via accessing Discord Servers and Xbox is Telling me to Re-Link my Account. I have Tried to do so and it hasn't worked. I have Unlinked and Relinked accounts to no Avail. I even created a New Account on Discord to try it out and it did not work

I even tried linking my Discord on another account on my Xbox and it's the Same Result
  6. ChampaignPapiLX Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

same for me too. I just bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, then i went to the inventory on discord and its just nothing there and yes my discord account is linked to my xbox account
Thema:

1. My xbox account wont link to my discord account. - Similar Threads - account wont link

2. My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account: Ive tried singing into a microsoft account to be able to play minecraft with my friends and it still doesnt work 0bd67b30-c47a-4565-91bb-2d6aee0d3253
  3. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  4. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?: I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did...
  5. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  6. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my discord account.: I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account. I have tried: un...
  7. My xbox account wont link to my epic games launcher on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my epic games launcher on pc: ive tried a dozen things to get the right xbox account to link but it gives me an old email thats my brothers but i dont have that now im trying to link my current account to it but i cant verify...
  8. My paradox and microsoft account wont link

in XBoX on Windows
    My paradox and microsoft account wont link: so when i try to link them it says Something went wrong. ead08890-475d-4215-ad09-57230fc77011
  9. im trying to link my xbox live account that i have on my xbox one s and it wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    im trying to link my xbox live account that i have on my xbox one s and it wont work: so i just got twitch prime gaming and i want to get the gta 5 online submarine sonar station but when i press link xbox account to rockstar social club it says authentication failed everytime i...
  10. EA account wont link to Xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    EA account wont link to Xbox account: Im trying to play EA Access games since they are now included with Gamepass for PC but it keeps telling me that my Xbox account is linked to a different EA account i dont remember linking it to...