My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why. It has been 11 days.

Discus and support My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why. It has been 11 days. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It has been 11 days since my Xbox account was suspended. I still do not know the reason why I was banned. I have tried to contact the enforcement team... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wubz1983, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Wubz1983
    Wubz1983 Guest

My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why. It has been 11 days.

It has been 11 days since my Xbox account was suspended. I still do not know the reason why I was banned. I have tried to contact the enforcement team but have had no luck even contacting them because my account on their website still shows that it is good. I have provided a screenshot of what I see when I log into my account on the enforcement website. I have had no reason to be banned from Xbox. I don't even talk to people other than my friends when we play games and I know that I have never sent a message or said something that contained anything horrible. At this point I'm not hopeful I'll get my account back, but the least Microsoft could do is at least update my account so I could see why I am suspended. If anyone has any tips to get my account back, anything would be helpful. And yes, I have tried to contact support, however they say that they cannot help me since they can't deal directly with the enforcement team.
    My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why. It has been 11 days. [​IMG]

:)

Wubz1983, Mar 31, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: