My xbox account was communication suspended until 10/22/16.. I still can't access party chat!

Discus and support My xbox account was communication suspended until 10/22/16.. I still can't access party chat! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was suspended through communications from 10/15/16 through 10/22/16 ( A week) but I am still unable to access party chat or in game chat even though... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxXhugeXxX, Oct 25, 2016.

1. XxXhugeXxX
    XxXhugeXxX Guest

My xbox account was communication suspended until 10/22/16.. I still can't access party chat!

I was suspended through communications from 10/15/16 through 10/22/16 ( A week) but I am still unable to access party chat or in game chat even though the suspension was lifted. Been trying for 3 days now to resolve the issue but I haven't had any luck. HELP
    ME XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT PLEASE!

:)

XxXhugeXxX, Oct 25, 2016
  2. Suspension

my girlfriends account is banned from party chat and messages but does t show on her account as being suspended but my profile was. I'm banned until October with communication ban. I've removed all profiles except hers but still nothing. Any help be much
    appreciated

USUAL SUSP3CT, Oct 25, 2016
  3. ACCOUNT SUSPENSION/ENFORCEMENT TEAM

So Today At 10/24/16 I was suspended from xbox live at 9:46:22 pm and will be unsuspended on 10/26/16 and I checked the email and it said to check enforcement history to see what i did wrong and there was no stated reason why I was suspended but under enforcement
    history it said I got suspended on !0/24/16 at 7:46:22 pm and will be unsuspended on 10/25/16 at 7:46:22 pm and i went to put in a case review and there was no option even though the site states that i can I even called xbox support and they cant do anything
    and i hear that the enforcement team never responds to anything and they have no way of communication to customers so what should i do

xXMineCraftXx00, Oct 25, 2016
  4. KellyWardell Win User

Enforcement Ban in error

Hello I got my account suspended and cannot use any communication chats or party chats because I’m suspended. I cannot login to see how long my suspension is. Is there anyway to look into my account and advise me how long my suspension is for?
  5. Swedish Fish101 Win User

Xbox live party chat history

Unfortunately, you cannot access the chat logs in a party chat the only way someone would be able to access the chat logs if a person's account was reported for violating community guidelines and their account is up for being temporarily being banned.
    But even then the person would still not have access to the chat logs.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Ban

Shouldn't do.

Just means you can't use party or in game chat,skype send messages & anything else communication related.

This is from the enforcement site:

Communications Suspensions
    Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  7. l Star Lord v Win User

Party chat not working after 24hr communication suspension

22 days since my ban ends!!! And still work, i cant communicate in party with my friends
  8. Daft Badger Win User

xbox live suspension

If it's a communication suspension then you can still play online,you just can't communicate with anyone via chat/party chat/messages/skype etc.
Thema:

1. My xbox account was communication suspended until 10/22/16.. I still can't access party chat! - Similar Threads - account was communication

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  5. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  6. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  7. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  8. My account was closed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was closed without my permission: If I try login into my account it says: "This microsoft account doesn't exist." However, when I try to make a new account wit the same email it says: ".... is already in a microsoft account. Use...
  9. How do I fix a communication ban on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix a communication ban on my account?: I had just been communicating banned for no reason. The 3 people that had reported me where in a group together on rainbow six siege. They team killed me and my mate and I sent them a message...
  10. So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?: So I get banned for 4 days from communicating so I submit an appeal it get denied bla bla bla but then not to long after that I get a 15 day account suspension for no apparent reason which is...