My Xbox account thinks I'm somewhere else. .

Discus and support My Xbox account thinks I'm somewhere else. . in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; About 3 months ago certain apps on my Xbox series X and S started giving me a "not available in your region" error. Starting with the Rewards app then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by paslodesdad16, Aug 27, 2023.

1. My Xbox account thinks I'm somewhere else. .

About 3 months ago certain apps on my Xbox series X and S started giving me a "not available in your region" error. Starting with the Rewards app then a few weeks later the game pass app would not let me claim for completed quests then the quests disappeared from the app about a month later along with the EA play games section. Last month the cloud gaming ceased to work. Any attempt to get help from Xbox support was met with "oh your using VPN" even though I pointed out several times I don't. Checked with my internet provider who checked my connection and could find no problems. A search of my IP address shows my location correctly. My Microsoft account location and Xbox region selections all match.

:)

paslodesdad16, Aug 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Xbox account thinks I'm somewhere else. .