My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...

Discus and support My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change my dob. Please help...... 77d436cc-d644-4b52-b404-24d5e04ec9d1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Debbie Hendry, Nov 5, 2023.

1. My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...

My account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change my dob. Please help......

:)

Debbie Hendry, Nov 5, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Child to Adult Account Conversion Not Working?

Is your child account 18 years old based on the date of birth you originally entered when making the account? If not then that is why it wont change to an adult account. Note that if you changed the date of birth on your Microsoft account that will not change
    the date of birth on you Xbox Account. The child-adult upgrade system only looks at the date of birth that was originally entered when your Xbox account was made.
  3. Lucydriver Win User

changing date of birth

You should be able to change the date of birth at
    http://account.live.com

Keep in mind though that will only change the date of birth for the Microsoft account. If you're looking to change the date of birth of an Xbox account, that is not possible.
    its wont let me edit the date of birth on that link either?

what are my options? can i set up new accounts?
  4. sam730507 Win User

allow cross platform parties not showing xbox one

The account is not a child account (account for me I am 40 years old) and my son plays this game .. I am sure the date of birth in the settings .
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

custom pic says not old enough

Hello Sayhs,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Was the account's birth date changed to make it over 18 years old? All Microsoft accounts that are created will retain the original birth date. If the birth date is changed manually, the account will still
    register as a child account. Be sure to let us know the results.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Change xbox date of birth

Hi everyone! I want to change my Xbox date of birth but it wont let me i was just wondering if any of you have experienced this problem so if you have contact me.
    There is no way to change date of births.
Thema:

My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...

1. My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is... - Similar Threads - account thinks years

2. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  3. My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...: Hi my microsoft acount think im on a computer when im on a mobile device same with my mincraft account + for minecraft it says im logged in on my profile im useing chrome btw but when i join the...
  4. Updated Microsoft Account Email, Now My Xbox Thinks I Have A Brand New Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updated Microsoft Account Email, Now My Xbox Thinks I Have A Brand New Account: I lost access to a very old email account that was originally used when setting up my original Microsoft/Xbox Live account. I was able to update my Microsoft account email and the primary alias is...
  5. I think my account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think my account was hacked: I want to log into my account but it says that my data does not exist, but I am sure that I have entered my account data correctly and I am not making a mistake. Can someone help me, what can I...
  6. I think my minecraft account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account got hacked: I bought Minecraft years ago, and recently a few of my social network's accounts have been hacked, as my mail. I can't seem to find help nor support to get back my account. Mojang support only...
  7. I Think my minecraft account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Think my minecraft account got hacked: Some time ago i tried to log into my Microsoft account when it said that this account does not exists after some tries to recover it it showed me that the recovery code was sent to *** Die...
  8. I migrated my accounts and i didnt realise i already had a xbox account, so i think the one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I migrated my accounts and i didnt realise i already had a xbox account, so i think the one...: I wanted to migrate my two accounts into one, since i use one for gaming and one for personal use like Word and PowerPoint. I did this and now i cant log into my xbox account with games like...
  9. I think my Microsoft account was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think my Microsoft account was hacked.: Yesterday i was playing Minecraft with no problems at all, but today i tried logging on to my Microsoft account in the Minecraft Launcher, and to my horror, it said that no account with that email...
  10. think my personal account was hacked, email seems not to exist anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    think my personal account was hacked, email seems not to exist anymore: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** was trying to verify my identity with a discord server, was going to send a verification code on my phone which i did not...