My xbox account messes up minecraft

Discus and support My xbox account messes up minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever I play Minecraft windows 10 edition it signs me in to my Xbox account but after it signs in the games freezes up and slows down my whole... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JohnnyElie, Nov 13, 2018.

1. JohnnyElie
    JohnnyElie Guest

Whenever I play Minecraft windows 10 edition it signs me in to my Xbox account but after it signs in the games freezes up and slows down my whole computer as I struggle to close it, my computer can run Minecraft its just when I sign in it freezes. whenever
    I play without logging in the menus don't freeze and the game runs fine. please answer as soon as you can

:)

JohnnyElie, Nov 13, 2018
  2. My account is messing up

I have been an Xbox Live member since Christmas 2010 with never any issues. After buying Assassin's Creed 4 a few weeks ago I noticed things started messing up. Everytime i hit the main game menu it would say the storage device had been removed, forcing
    me to go into the in-game settings and choose the Hard Drive everytime. I also cannot sign into Uplay. I then noticed everytime i played the game it would sign me out of Xbox Live without saying. I would try to sign back in and I wasn't able to. I then realised
    that all my achievements and gamerscore had been wiped and I am unable to earn achievements. I had racked up around 20000 gamerscore by this point. Also everytime I enter the avatar store to change my avatar it asks me to pick an avatar like I did when i first
    got my Xbox. Can anyone figure out what has happened and if this is fixable.

FrickMeister92, Nov 13, 2018
  3. my account is messed up.

I cannot access my xbox one account unless I have offline. I don't know why this is. Everytime I try to sign in online it asks for my Microsoft account password which I provided and changed cause of it. And I did the steps correctly but it still denies me
    access. I can log into my Microsoft account ok. I have edited the information recently due to my difficulty.... after the fact. Information is not up to date on my console. I would like to access my console please while online.

Jeffrey A.Getz, Nov 13, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Sounds like it may be an internet issue. Do you have a good internet circuit?

{Parity}, Nov 13, 2018
  5. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Hi there Johnny,

Thanks for the reply! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing in regards Minecraft.

When you start Microsoft Windows, typically there are several programs that start automatically and run in the background
    that may interfere with the game. You are correct programs may include antivirus and system utility programs. When you perform a clean startup procedure, you prevent these programs from starting automatically.

Try this:

Perform
    a Clean Startup to determine whether background programs are interfering with your games or programs

Hope this helps.

XBF Erick C, Nov 13, 2018
  6. JohnnyElie
    JohnnyElie Guest
    Yes I do have a good internet connection and haven't had any issues with it in the past

JohnnyElie, Nov 13, 2018
  7. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello Johny,

Was Minecraft installed through the Microsoft store? Or through a 3rd party website?

If downloaded through the Microsoft store, the Xbox App covers the need to sign in as when launching such titles through the app the account is already signed
    into which would cancel out having to sign in.

If the app is already installed, our suggestion for troubleshooting the Xbox App is as follows:

Here are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage
    *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

Attempt this step and let us know how this goes.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Nov 13, 2018
  8. JohnnyElie
    JohnnyElie Guest

I have been dealing with this issue for a while so i actually reset my computer from the settings to see if it would fix anything but it didn't so i don't think a clean boot will do much but i will try

JohnnyElie, Nov 13, 2018
  9. JohnnyElie
    JohnnyElie Guest
    Sorry for the long delay but your answer worked! thank you very much!

JohnnyElie, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: