my xbox account keeps saying i’m offline when i’m not. this is stopping me from playing...

Discus and support my xbox account keeps saying i’m offline when i’m not. this is stopping me from playing... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i’ve done all i can do like restart the xbox, unplug the hdmi, waited before turning it back on and i don’t know what to do. it’s stopping me from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AshTheProRobot, Sep 17, 2023.

1. my xbox account keeps saying i’m offline when i’m not. this is stopping me from playing...

i’ve done all i can do like restart the xbox, unplug the hdmi, waited before turning it back on and i don’t know what to do. it’s stopping me from doing everything i want to do and i can’t find a way to fix it. please help.

:)

AshTheProRobot, Sep 17, 2023
  2. MushroomPie051 Win User

Says I’m offline when I’m not.

Like I said if its both of you it might be an isolated thing. A few other people have mentioned it on twitter. Your time frame also matches up with the few I have seen.

The only thing you can do is wait for it to be sorted by the techs.
    Okay. Any idea how long it will take? Its 41° celsius outside and im dying.
  3. MushroomPie051 Win User

Can you still play games online and all that?

Does this friend live near by vs those others?

When exactly did this issue start?

And can you send invites to games?

There seems to be other with this same issue. I think it might be an isolated live issue right now. Your best bet is to wait it out.
    Yes ican play games. (Overwatch fortnite etc)

yes we all live within 10km of each other

1 3/4 hours ago

yes but they dont recieve.

sorry for long reply but it says i was unable to comment
  4. MushroomPie051 Win User

Are you getting any error code that says adjust privacy settings by any chance??

Or just an error code in general
    None at all it just says i was last seen 2h ago.
  5. Geth Win User

Are you getting any error code that says adjust privacy settings by any chance??

Or just an error code in general
  6. Rambo Brunch Win User

Im having the same issues as well as 3 of my xbox friends (we all live in australia but different states so it doesnt have anything to do with distance). It wont let me or my friends appear online which means we cant play xbox with one another (cannot
    invite) and we cant join parties together.
Thema:

my xbox account keeps saying i’m offline when i’m not. this is stopping me from playing...

1. my xbox account keeps saying i’m offline when i’m not. this is stopping me from playing... - Similar Threads - account keeps saying

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103: My Xbox 360 will not let me download my profile it keeps giving me the code 80151103 cefc6d9a-c43f-410f-af89-650fd9a5a827
  4. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  5. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  6. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  7. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  8. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...
  9. So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...: It’s just says to relink my account but when I go to relink it it says it link and everything but when I click on discord it says I need to relink it agn b4372920-acc7-4281-93c3-f4cd15a03e05
  10. Xbox keeps saying need to Relink Discord Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox keeps saying need to Relink Discord Account: I'm on Xbox One, if that matters. This is the first time this has happened so I'm wondering if I did something wrong. I'm in call with some friends then all of a sudden it kicks me out, turns out...