My xbox account is somehow linked to an Epic/Fortnite account for which I don't know the...

Discus and support My xbox account is somehow linked to an Epic/Fortnite account for which I don't know the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When my 10 yr old first started playing Fortnite, he somehow wound up with an Epic screen name, I guess it is now linked to the xbox account. But he... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jay Armstrong1, Oct 23, 2023.

1. My xbox account is somehow linked to an Epic/Fortnite account for which I don't know the...

When my 10 yr old first started playing Fortnite, he somehow wound up with an Epic screen name, I guess it is now linked to the xbox account. But he insists he never set it up as a "full" account with an email address. Epic support says they believe it is a full account, but they refuse to tell me the email address, and none of the very few emails I ever use exist as Epic accounts.

Because I can't get into the EPic account via email, my son has no way to redeem his vbucks.

Please help! Epic support wasted 2.5 hours of my time before finally throwing their hands up and saying sorry they can't help.

:)

Jay Armstrong1, Oct 23, 2023
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Account Link Issues - EPIC / XBOX Live mixed up ?

Hi Stefan!

Thanks for reaching out to us! When it comes to linking your Xbox Account (GamerTag) to your Fortnite account (Epic Games account), each GamerTag/profile can only link to one Fortnite account. If you are able to sign into Fortnite on your device with your
    son's Xbox account and his Epic account and view his progress then that is normal. However, if you'd like to sign into your Xbox account on Fortnite, it would need to correspond with the Epic games account associated with your GamerTag.

If your own GamerTag (Xbox profile) is not linking up with your Epic Games account, then you would need to

contact Epic Games concerning your Fortnite account
    directly for assistance in getting those two accounts to link. Just be sure you know the different account log in emails for their site specific to each of you.

Hope this helps out!
  3. Georges C. Win User

How do I delete my epic account with Xbox?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Brandon, I don't know if you already played Fortnite or another Epic game with your Xbox account.

However, you don't need to delete your Epic account to do this, if you want to link your Playstation account to your Epic account, you can do it directly on the Epic website, this will keep your progress with Epic.

And log in with your Epic account on PC, you will see you can link Xbox, PS, Nintendo, Steam accounts etc

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-accou...
  4. Sodangidni Win User

My xbox account is somehow linked to an Epic/Fortnite account for which I don't know the email. I need to unlink it. Epic support has been NO help.

Hello, Jay. I’m, Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some guidance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you already have an Epic account linked to your Microsoft account, however, it is important to point out that it is not possible to unlink an Epic account from your Microsoft account, the process always needs to be done in the Epic linked accounts management site.

As you’re not able to do this, and Epic support is not capable of providing further assistance, I’m afraid to say there are no further options available in this particular case.
  5. WPAK Win User

Moving V-Bucks and Challenge Packs to another account

Hi there,

there is no option to move items etc from one Xbox Live Account to another, but since it's Fortnite related, there might be an alternate solution.

I think the content for Fortnite is linked to the Fortnite account (Epic account) and that can be linked to a different Xbox Live Account.

For example this link shows how to connect a Epic Account to a console account (via the website):

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/epic-accounts/?s=epic-accounts&f=how-do-i-link-my-console-account-to-my-epic-games-account-using-the-web&p=all

Keep in mind to not use the Xbox Live Accounts or Epic Accounts when on a console, since this could result in a new Epic Account being created.

I do advise you to contact Epic Support first so they can confirm the steps to take to make this possible before trying something. The earlier mentioned link has a Contact options.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

gamertag not changing

this is because fortnite is an epic game and therefore uses your epic account linked to the microsoft account, you need to log into epic and change the name there which is free to do.
Thema:

My xbox account is somehow linked to an Epic/Fortnite account for which I don't know the...

1. My xbox account is somehow linked to an Epic/Fortnite account for which I don't know the... - Similar Threads - account somehow linked

2. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  3. Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account: Hey Guys, So i wanted to changed by primary email of my microsoft account, i did that and than i wanted to login into minecraft but instead of beginng logged in i got prompted a new gamer tag...
  4. How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...: My son's birthday is on my profile and now I can't change anything on any of the accounts. How can this be changed? dbe6047c-99fe-4401-845e-f55a222abe1a
  5. Is there any way i can somehow get back into my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way i can somehow get back into my account?: A year or 2 ago whenever i tried to sign into my account, it repeatedly asked for my password but whenever i put it in, it would kick me out and ask again. I removed the account from my xbox but i...
  6. I somehow ended up transfering my Mojang account to some old Microsoft account of mine and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I somehow ended up transfering my Mojang account to some old Microsoft account of mine and...: Hi there, I am a Minecraft Java Edition, Minecraft Dungeons and also a Minecraft for iOS owner. Durring the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft account I accidentally transfered my Mojang...
  7. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  8. Could i somehow connect my account back to my email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could i somehow connect my account back to my email?: Hello, i have a problem with my Minecraft Microsoft account, After the migration whenever i try to login with my email i get another Microsoft account wich doesn't own Minecraft, i can't access my...
  9. My minecraft account was hacked and I have all ownership details, can it be recovered somehow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account was hacked and I have all ownership details, can it be recovered somehow?: Hi! I have a minecraft account that was hacked, and the hacker changed the email/password used to login to it. I do not know what the new credentials are, but I have all the information to prove...
  10. Can i somehow find my Minecraft java account details with only my mc name?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i somehow find my Minecraft java account details with only my mc name?: So hello im trying to get my account details of Minecraft Java because i got a new pc and i forgot my password and email of the Java account now i cant play the account on my new pc. I can send a...