My Xbox Account is Linked to an EA Account, Why Won't it Tell me About the Account?

Discus and support My Xbox Account is Linked to an EA Account, Why Won't it Tell me About the Account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to link my current EA account to my Xbox account, it says there is already an account linked (on pc) but for some reason won't tell me anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FurtherNutria51, Feb 16, 2023.

1. My Xbox Account is Linked to an EA Account, Why Won't it Tell me About the Account?

I want to link my current EA account to my Xbox account, it says there is already an account linked (on pc) but for some reason won't tell me anything about the account, not the email, not the name, nothing. I only found out there is an account because I tried linking another EA account to it and it told me it's occupied already.

I have tried contacting EA, they didn't understand my issue and wished me luck. I have checked and tried all of mine and my families accounts but to no avail, I know to unlink an EA account it has to be done from the EA website, but without knowing the email, I can't log into the website to unlink it.

I am stuck in an endless cycle of needing the email to unlink it, but my Xbox account not wanting to let me know it and pointing me towards EA websites telling me to log in with it so I can unlink, and telling me to check my Xbox account.

Is there any way of me being able to see the name/email of the account supposedly attached? Or is there someone I can contact to get it removed for me at Xbox support? (Doing it from EA requires me to know the email and info, so they can't help)

:)

FurtherNutria51, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

My Xbox Account is Linked to an EA Account, Why Won't it Tell me About the Account?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello FurtherNutria51, Using the link below, logging in with your Microsoft account, you can see if you have any EA services linked to your Microsoft account.

If you do not have any service, you will have to contact EA support again so that they can help you.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent
  3. Rob A Stiles Win User

Gamepass PC - EA Linking doesn't work

I have exactly the same problem. I don't even know what EA account has been linked to my Xbox account. I can't even tell you if it's mine. I've been gaming online since the 90s and I suspect at some point EA have acquired a game title for which I have an account and it's been linked to my Xbox account.

EA tell me the account is "deleted" but won't remove the Xbox link. It's a ridiculous situation and I can't link Xbox to my real EA account while the current link exists. The link between Xbox and EA should be a 2-way agreement where it can be severed from either side. I've been on to EA reps for 5 hours. They really are awful.

As it stands I can't ever play EA games through Game Pass and I'm cancelling my membership until there is a better solution in place.
  4. Knight Noku Win User

Super n00b needs help...and mabey some bf3 buddies

[quote user="SNAKExEATER4545"]

[quote user="WARwolf114"]

kk Can anyone tell me why I can't log on to the bf3 battle log (I have an EA accout) :/

[/quote]

Make sure you account and the account here are linked together. I would check that first by going to some EA site and logging in, then checking your profile.

[/quote]

I did...still won't work :/
  5. Mac_AC Win User

Xbox Account Linked to an EA Account That is Not Mine

The problem is that the EA account that is associated with my Xbox account is wrong. My Microsoft/Xbox account was the one that was hacked years ago and they connected their EA account to my Xbox account. EA won’t let me disconnect my Xbox account from that account because I don’t have that account’s information. I can see on the Game Pass app that there is some EA account linked to my Xbox account, but when I click “manage” it brings me to EA’s website. But, again, I cannot sign into this other person’s account to disconnect my Xbox account.

Its ridiculous. Someone should be able to fix this. I am going to have to start another “chat” with EA and they are going to tell me there’s nothing they can do since I don’t have access to that other EA account.

I appreciate your reply, this is just crazy.
  6. DigDug_622 Win User

Unknown EA account linked to my Xbox gamertag

I have the same issue. My MS account was hacked (I assume) and linked to the hacker's EA account. Multiple tickets / calls with EA and they can't help me because *shocker* I don't own the EA account linked to my gamertag. When I try to play EA play games, it tells me my account is already tied to the hacker account....

At this point I think the only option for us is to create a brand new MS account /w new gamertag.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Account is Linked to an EA Account, Why Won't it Tell me About the Account? - Similar Threads - Account Linked Account

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  4. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  5. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...
  6. Linking accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Linking accounts: I have a Lenovo legion go and I’m having trouble with linking my Microsoft account with my Xbox account. I get to the part that asks for S/N and when I input it, it tells me that the device is...
  7. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  8. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  9. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  10. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54