My Xbox account is currently linked to a Ubisoft account that was closed due to inactivity

Discus and support My Xbox account is currently linked to a Ubisoft account that was closed due to inactivity in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox account is currently linked to a Ubisoft account that was closed due to inactivity. I have access to the email it was connected to with proof... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThickTacoMeat, Jun 16, 2023.

1. My Xbox account is currently linked to a Ubisoft account that was closed due to inactivity

My Xbox account is currently linked to a Ubisoft account that was closed due to inactivity. I have access to the email it was connected to with proof of closure I just need it unlinked so I can link my active Ubisoft account. If anyone has the same issue and know the fix I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

:)

ThickTacoMeat, Jun 16, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

My Xbox account is currently linked to a Ubisoft account that was closed due to inactivity

you will need to open a ticket with ubisoft, as it is connected on their servers which microsoft have no access to.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

stop copy and pasting, you have not even got the company name correct.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello ThickTacoMeat, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to let you know that it is not possible to unlink third party accounts directly from your Microsoft account.

You can try working to Activision support and check with them the options you may have.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Linking uplay with gamepass

Hello Soroush Ghelmani

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you have Ubisoft account already linked to your Xbox account and you don't have access to the Ubisoft account and is trying to link another Ubisoft account to your Xbox account and is unable to proceed due to an error. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

According to the Ubisoft support page, you can only link one Ubisoft account per Xbox Live account. If you want to change the Ubisoft account linked to your Xbox account, you need to contact Ubisoft support and request them to unlink your current Ubisoft account. However, this may result in losing some of your game progress, achievements, and rewards.

Alternatively, you can create a new Xbox Live account and link it to another Ubisoft account. However, this may also affect your game access, subscription, and purchases on your original Xbox Live account.

To contact Ubisoft support team, you can click on contact us button that you can find at the bottom on this link: Linking other accounts to your Ubisoft account | Ubisoft Help

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. Miguel Molina O Win User

Is there a way to unlink my xbox account from a ubisoft account?

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

if the wrong Ubisoft account is currently linked to your Xbox account, you should unlink it before you claim the game.

To change the Ubisoft account linked to your Xbox account:

• Head to the Account Information webpage.

Support is available if you need to reset your password or recover access to your account.

• Scroll down to the Linked accounts section.

• Locate the Xbox tile and select Unlink.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to unlink the account.

• Return to the Xbox app for Windows PC.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to link the correct Ubisoft account to your Xbox account.

The issue is the only way to unlink the Ubisoft account to the Xbox account, you must have access to the Ubisoft account.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
Thema:

1. My Xbox account is currently linked to a Ubisoft account that was closed due to inactivity - Similar Threads - account currently linked

2. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  3. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  4. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...
  5. Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted): Hey guys! So I want to link my current microsoft account to my main PSN account, however it's already connected to a former PSN account that I've only used once for minecraft, no purchases or...
  6. my xbox account is currently linked to my epic games account, but i am unable to join and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my xbox account is currently linked to my epic games account, but i am unable to join and...: i am trying to join a friend in-game, and when i am invited it doesn’t give me the option to join that game but i have it downloaded and my xbox account is linked to epic games....
  7. Can I link my PS4/5 account with my current Xbox account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I link my PS4/5 account with my current Xbox account?: I want to link my ps5 account with my Xbox account 3b8099d3-d552-49e8-9903-3aeaaefa6556
  8. How can I remove my current Ubisoft link and link my Xbox account to another Ubisoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I remove my current Ubisoft link and link my Xbox account to another Ubisoft account.: I have a PC GamePass subscription. I've tried downloading FarCry 5 but I had a problem. When I press download, it opens Ubisoft Connect and asks me to log in from my Microsoft account. But when I...
  9. How to link my XBL account to my current Facebook account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to link my XBL account to my current Facebook account?: My current gamertag is linked to my old Facebook account and i was wondering how i link my gamertag to my current Facebook account? a367a393-bcb2-47f8-a29a-32f405b70ae9
  10. Moving my Xbox Profile to another Microsoft Account so it is no longer link to the current one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving my Xbox Profile to another Microsoft Account so it is no longer link to the current one: I know this has been discussed ad nauseum but the articles that the discussion posts link to seem to have been removed. Just to be clear, I am not trying to add another primary email account to...