My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

Discus and support My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sam Goh2, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Sam Goh2
    Sam Goh2 Guest

My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain).

Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to purchase Xbox games is through cross-region methods.

I received an email from Microsoft informing me of my account suspension on 15/12/2023 and filed an appeal on the same day.

However, my appeal was denied, and I am extremely frustrated with the outcome.

The enforcement team has not provided me with a reason for the suspension.

All three of my friends and I, who live in Malaysia, have had our accounts suspended after purchasing games via cross-region (Argentina).

This is completely unacceptable to us.

We hope someone in this community can assist us since the Xbox Enforcement Team seems to not care at all.

Regards,

Sam

XBOX ID: KaG619

:)

Sam Goh2, Jan 9, 2024
  2. Patryk Pokorski Win User

My account has been permanently suspended

Just when I tried to log in to my 2nd Xbox account on PC, I get a message that this device is banned.

As for the second one, I have Minecraft Premium installed and somehow I can't play it.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

A permanent suspension is not issued lightly. Anything on the account, purchases, funds, achievements, etc., are forfeited when an account is permanently suspended. You would need to repurchase, and start any games over as nothing (achievements, purchases, game saves, etc.) can be transferred between accounts.
  4. Patryk Pokorski Win User

Good morning. I already wrote on Thursday, August 17, 2023, an appeal that I lent my friend an account etc. as described above and it was rejected. I don't know what to do and I really want to play the above mentioned games :(
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

6. Patryk Pokorski Win User

OK I understand. But how am I supposed to start all over again, how do I get banned for the device?
Thema:

1. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner - Similar Threads - Account Has Been

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  4. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  5. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  6. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  7. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  8. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  9. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  10. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...