My xbox account got hacked so I put in a Microsoft security info change request, and I...

Discus and support My xbox account got hacked so I put in a Microsoft security info change request, and I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My parents' Microsoft account, which is the one I am using right now, is used on my Xbox. When my Xbox was hacked, I changed my pin multiple times, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Robin and Kelby Karnes, Aug 30, 2023.

1. My xbox account got hacked so I put in a Microsoft security info change request, and I...

My parents' Microsoft account, which is the one I am using right now, is used on my Xbox. When my Xbox was hacked, I changed my pin multiple times, and put in a security info change, which I am trying to cancel. I'm worried that if the security info change goes through, I might not be able to access this account, and therefore the Xbox. Today when I tried to cancel the security info change request, it asked me to put in the last four digits of my father's phone number, which is no problem. Then, it would text that number a code to enter, then it would cancel the request. The thing is, I have absolutely no idea where my father's phone is, and even if I did somehow manage to retrieve it, it has probably been completely wiped. I believe the security info was supposed to change to my grandfather's, who is still alive and well. I made the request 14 days ago, and I have 16 days left before it goes through. I'm pressed on whether to let it go through or to try and cancel it. What should I do?

:)

Robin and Kelby Karnes, Aug 30, 2023
  2. autist suck my balls Win User

My xbox account got hacked so I put in a Microsoft security info change request, and I can't cancel it. What should i do?

My parents' Microsoft account, which is the one I am using right now, is used on my Xbox. When my Xbox was hacked, I changed my pin multiple times, and put in a security info change, which I am trying to cancel. I'm worried that if the security info change goes through, I might not be able to access this account, and therefore the Xbox. Today when I tried to cancel the security info change request, it asked me to put in the last four digits of my father's phone number, which is no problem. Then, it would text that number a code to enter, then it would cancel the request. The thing is, I have absolutely no idea where my father's phone is, and even if I did somehow manage to retrieve it, it has probably been completely wiped. I believe the security info was supposed to change to my grandfather's, who is still alive and well. I made the request 14 days ago, and I have 16 days left before it goes through. I'm pressed on whether to let it go through or to try and cancel it. What should I do?
    én vagyok pls engegybe
  3. KindGryphon Win User

How to restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?

[mod removed]

My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account.

He deleted the original email of my account which is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" then somehow changed the account email to another one named
    "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" (These info is shown in first image, check attachments).
    After doing so, he got raid of all my security stuff like verify phone number and email.He was clearly hacking my account. He literally deleted my original email of this account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", if he is not hacking this account, he has no need to do it...

I really need help!
    "My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account."

You didnt actually give him the verification codes did you? If so this would've been what allowed everything else that happened afterwards to occur.
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

My xbox account got hacked so I put in a Microsoft security info change request, and I can't cancel it. What should i do?

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello Robin and Kelby Karnes how are you?

It would be great if you had your father's cell phone, but since you don't have access I suggest you wait for the deadline.

You've done well to strengthen your account security, I'm sure they won't try to steal your account again.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Cancel a request

I'd suggest adding additional security information to your account if you believe you've been hacked and someone is attempting to use an alternative email address.

But first contact xbox support.

Here's some info on how to change your MS account email

And here's some info about account security link
  6. ED2023 Win User

can you recover a deleted account?

This happened in my household too, via my son's Minecraft account which was attached to my Microsoft account. The account was hacked, info changed and ultimately rather than helping me regain access, Microsoft just said they permanently closed (aka deleted) the account, nothing recoverable. The emails from support are just a jumble and make no sense. They say they can't proceed with account recovery "because security information was changed" - yes, by the hacker! - and then "We are unable to make changes to the account's security information because security protocols have been put in place and the Microsoft Services Agreement was accepted when the account was created."

Anyway, of course the account info is still there somewhere. Anyway, all I want at this point is to regain my skype account and transfer it to a new MS account. I had many contacts and chat history there, plus skype credit. MS chat support seems down most of the time, really hating MS at this point. I would be happy to prove it's my account, why is this so hard.
Thema:

My xbox account got hacked so I put in a Microsoft security info change request, and I...

1. My xbox account got hacked so I put in a Microsoft security info change request, and I... - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  4. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  7. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  8. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  9. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  10. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...